Where to eat at downtown disney

Mic2129

Earning My Ears
Getting to Orlando a day early with my gf before the other couple arrives the following morning. This is really going to be the only time we are going to be at dinner ourselves. We had plans to go to downtown disney for the night. Any suggestion on where to eat? Trying to keep it around 75. These suggestions can be outside of downtown disney as well I will have a rent a car. Thanks for all the help.

Well of course my favorite place at DTD to eat is Earl of Sandwich! This is not a sit down restaurant but the sandwiches really are amazing, I have to go at least once while I am there. I have also been to Fultons and was not impressed, I don't really recommend it, overpriced and not very good. I LOVE T-Rex. I love dinosaurs and find the interior to be awesome! The food is good, I love the tortellini! There is always a wait for it though and you have to stand in two long lines, usually, even if you have a reservation. It isn't run by Disney so it doesn't have the same standards but still a good choice. However, I have heard that Wolf Gang Puck express is a "hidden gem". I have never eaten there but I have seen pictures of the food and it looks amazing! Hope this helps a little!

This is not on Disney property, but across the street from Disney.
If you like pizza, try Flippers. Its amazing. Its next to Goodings grocery store

Our favorite restaurant in DTD is Raglan Road.
It is a beautiful restaurant. It was built in Ireland, disassembled, shipped and reassembled in DTD.
The service is warm and friendly and the food is great.
There is a live band and Irish Step Dancers every night except Sunday night. They are great and it is lots of fun. It is however, very NOISY. So if you are looking for a quiet, romantic spot this would not be it. You can check out their website at www.raglanroad.com
Have Fun

Raglan Road is a great restaurant! Food is good, the place is nice, and its neat seeing those Irish step dancers! Love that place.

I also like TRex, if youre into that sort of thing. But Raglan Road would be my first choice.

For Quick Service i'd recommend Wolfgang Puck Express, marketplace location. OH MY GOODNESS the food is OUTSTANDING! Bacon wrapped meatloaf with mashed potatoes and onion straws....best meal of the trip! The spaghetti & meatballs were incredible as well, best i've ever had. I very highly recommend it.

Earl of Sandwich is ok, if you want a sandwich for dinner. But i think that place is a bit overhyped.

There's also House of Blues. Not sure when the band plays out on the patio thou.

Raglan Road would be my top choice also. A lot of fun for adults and kids alike. Really good food that's won't break the bank!

I would do Wolf Gang Puck Express & walk around DTD & maybe go to a MK Resort take a spin on the Monorail & watch the Electrical Water Pageant.

Kae

Raglan Road is a great restaurant! Food is good, the place is nice, and its neat seeing those Irish step dancers! Love that place.The Braised Beef is outstanding!

I also like TRex, if youre into that sort of thing. But Raglan Road would be my first choice.Agree

For Quick Service i'd recommend Wolfgang Puck Express, marketplace location. OH MY GOODNESS the food is OUTSTANDING! Bacon wrapped meatloaf with mashed potatoes and onion straws....best meal of the trip! I very highly recommend it.You and I are kindred spirits!

Earl of Sandwich is ok, if you want a sandwich for dinner. But i think that place is a bit overhyped.Ok, but I dislike limp sandwiches, soups however, very good!

There's also House of Blues. Not sure when the band plays out on the patio thou. Thursday for sure , this place doesn't get raves but we've always enjoyed the food! The fried chicken looked awesome, I had the braised beef short ribs, good but doesn't stand a candle to Ragland's

$75 for 2, no alcoholic drinks, very doable!

Raglan Road - great food, service can be hit or miss, and very loud after 9 so loud you can't even begin to hear each other.
Rainforest cafe - DH and I like to sit at the bar order appetizer and a cocktail.
Planet Hollywood - does not get great reviews, but we have never had a bad meal or bad service here

YOu could check out one of the resort resturants; check out the menu's on allears, they are pretty up todate.

You could do a monorail trail, stopping off at each monorail resort for a cocktail and a shared appetizer, super fun, and sit outside on one of the beaches at one of those resorts and watch the fireworks and electric water pageant.

The Boardwalk; has ESPN and BRC - casual, nice walk around the board walk and they have street performers in the evening.

well i changed plans got a reservation for ohana instead of doing downtown Disney. Has any ate there?

I like 'Ohana a lot but it can be hit or miss. We've never had a bad meal there but others report slow service or missing courses.

If you do get back to DD, I would also recommend Raglan Road and Earl of Sandwich. We always hit both places every time we go (not on the same day, of course!).

You could also try the Fork and Dine at AMC in downtown Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter