Where to buy real Ugg boots cheap?

moopdog

Dreaming of Disney....
Uck...I still hate those ugly things, but my DD is turning 16 and it's the ONLY thing she wants. So... I could use a little discount somewhere the price is $160 for the ones she wants. TIA ;)

Nordstrom is having their pre-season sale so the fall Uggs are discounted if you buy them early. I don't know which ones she wants but the Elijo model, a new one and very cute, is discounted from $179.95 to $119.95. That price is good until 8/4 and then it goes up.

I received a clearance catalog from Victoria's Secret yesterday and they had some discounted Uggs in there. Strangely though, they're not on the website unless you type the item number into the search box. I ordered a pair of low Sundance in chestnut for $129. Not a great discount, but its something.

They also had some Uggs clogs and some knee high styles.

We have an Uggs outlet here and when I was there over the 4th of July weekend, the boots there were also $120, and they were in limited sizes, colors and styles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter