Where to buy Disney Potato Head parts online?

Dukland

A.K.A Mrs. Incredible
We got two boxes of parts from DCA, and I still wasn't able to fit Little Mermaid stuff into one of the boxes. ARGH! Anyway, I thought someone had posted a link where you could buy individual Disney Potato Head parts. Does this sound familiar to anyone? Santa may be needing to bring some of these, as Mama ain't making it back to DL before Christmas!
Thanks!!

Laughing Place has Mr. Potato Head parts, but I think I read they cost quite a bit more than in the park. Here's a link:
http://www.laughingplacestore.com/SearchResults.asp?P=1

You could also call that number to have stuff send directly from the park; although there was a post recently where a person said they were charged a very high price for shipping cost. I don't have the phone number handy, let me know if you want me to look it up for you...

That was it! Thanks!!
you are right, it does seem on the expensive side. I wonder, would I have to pay for a full box, $18, and tell them what I want in it? What if they couldn't fit what I wanted in it? There were some things on LaughingPlace that I didn't even see at DCA, like the Buzz car. I wonder if that's a discontinued item? It's hard to know.

I thought at DCA you could buy pieces individually as well...? You'd know better than I would. ;)

The number for ordering merchandise directly from the parks: 800-760-3566. M-F (8am - 5pm PST), Sat. (8am - 4pm PST.) The Unofficial Guide says they will ship using UPS Standard.

I read somewhere here, I think, that the Potato Head parts are changed annually, but I don't remember when. I remember seeing the Buzz ship in a post early in the year, so it's possible that was from last year's batch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter