Where to buy coffee pods in bulk?

HeatherC

Alas...these people I live with ...
Hi There!

I was wondering if anyone knows of where the best place to buy coffee in bulk would be?

I have a Senseo coffeemaker...that they are replacing due to a recall.

I have been buying the pods when they are on sale or with a coupon, but would prefer to "stock" up on them.

Any ideas welcome!!!

Thanks so much!

I would think Sam's or Costco would have them. I also have seen some at Aldi, not bunk though.

I have checked around before and not really found a good deal. At Sams they have a box of 14 for $5.28. I can get the Senseo brand at Target for $4.28 for 18 pods.

I haven't had much luck finding them for less than $4.99 for a pack of 16 pods and they don't go on sale very often so I'm curious to see if anyone has suggestions for you, too!

I have a Perfect Pod maker which works really well but I do love the convenience of the ready-made pods. :surfweb:

Try Amazon. If you do a subscribe and save you can get a 15% discount and free shipping. You set how often you want shipments (1 month, 2 months, etc) but you can always change it or cancel. I ordered pods for my Keurig and the price seemed pretty good...

Thanks everyone! I seem to be finding the same thing as you guys.

I can get the packs of 18 pods at Walmart for $4.24. All the places I've looked online are more money....including Amazon.

Just thought that by buying a "bulk" order they would be cheaper.

I'm waiting on my replacement Senseo from the recall. So once that comes, I think I'll get the little Perfect Pod Maker.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter