Where To Add Park Hopper Once I Check In

mrsbdub

mrsbdub
I currently have a 7 day base ticket for my DD and myself. If I decide once I check in to my resort that I would like to add the park hopper to my passes, can I do this at the front desk of the resort or only at the parks? Thank you in response for your replies :).

You can at the concierge - however, we have found the guest relations staff at the park much faster at this sort of thing (and more accurate).

a related question...... If your 5 person party has a 7 day ticket with park hopping, and 2 out of the 5 members want to add the water parks, can just two of the tickets be upgraded at guest services? The tickets were bought in conjunction with room and dining......

Thanks in advance!

a related question...... If your 5 person party has a 7 day ticket with park hopping, and 2 out of the 5 members want to add the water parks, can just two of the tickets be upgraded at guest services? The tickets were bought in conjunction with room and dining......

Thanks in advance!
Yes, but only after check in

Thanks in advance!

Once you have checked in at the resort, yes, those two tickets can be upgraded. Prior to checking in, everyone on the package MUST have the same ticket type.

All package requirements go away upon checkin.

Steve

Once you have checked in at the resort, yes, those two tickets can be upgraded. Prior to checking in, everyone on the package MUST have the same ticket type.

Steve
I never knew that.... that is great information to have.

Steve
I didn't know that either! Thanks for the great info guys!

We have upgraded at Guest Services before you enter the parks. have had the shortest wait at IG by EPCOT.

last time we went, we had bought tickets prior to a price hike. They wouldn't let us pay the difference, we had to also pay the price hike.

last time we went, we had bought tickets prior to a price hike. They wouldn't let us pay the difference, we had to also pay the price hike.

That would be the correct procedure.

It is all explained HERE in the Ticket Sticky "Cost to Upgrade Tickets" post.

Since we spending our arrival day at Disney Springs, is there a reliable Guest Services there? We need to add Typhoon Lagoon ticket to only 2 out of 5 accounts, and have old Typhoon Lagoon tickets to upgrade from Child to Adult. We would already be checked into our resort at that point. (Coronado Springs).

Since we spending our arrival day at Disney Springs,
1. is there a reliable Guest Services there?
2. We need to add Typhoon Lagoon ticket to only 2 out of 5 accounts, and have old Typhoon Lagoon tickets to upgrade from Child to Adult. We would already be checked into our resort at that point. (Coronado Springs).

1. Yes. The Disney Springs Guest Relations is called the "Welcome Center."
2. All doable there.

Good on Disney. They got their money, and lost a return trip. We didn't do our regular trip last year. Keep it up. I have always gladly been ripped off by them. I've paid $3 for a bottle of water, $15 for a hamburger.... but there is a point where their greed will run me off. Last year our vacation dollars went elsewhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter