Where the kids featured in the live action Disney Sing-Along Songs actors?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I was watching the Disney Sing-Along Songs video Beach Party At Walt Disney World and noticed that the children featured in the video are child actors and I wonder if Disney casted child actors rather than regular kids in all the live-action Sing-Along Songs videos? Because on the video I saw I noticed that Mika Boorem from the movie Sleepover is featured in the cast of the video and another thing that's a mystery to me is that a child with blonde hair named Bobby Gibson appears in Beach Party At Walt Disney World and I wonder if he is actor Mel Gibson's son? I never knew that Disney picked child actors to star in the live action Sing-Along Songs videos and I always thought they picked guests of the parks when they would begin filming there

Why I think Disney chose to use child actors in the live-action Sing-Along Songs videos was a way to get them started in a acting career because when I would see the live action Sing-Along Songs videos that I had I always thought the kids were so talented interacting with the characters. Like in the other live-action Sing-Along Songs that I have Pongo And Perdita the kids are so amazing interacting with the dogs and I just love the woman who plays Nanny because she is so darling with the dogs and her name is Bren McKinley and has she been in any other shows along with the kids featured in the Pongo And Perdita Sing-Along Songs video?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter