Where should we eat on the 4TH of July?

shopn24seven

DIS Veteran
I know it will be crowded, but I have the first week of July off and we decided t go to Disney. ;)
Doing my ADR's now.....
I have CM, CP, LTT and LCDF. We are staying at WL. Not sure where to be on the 4th, Any SUGGESTIONS?
It is myself and my 10 y/o princess.

How about California Grill? We ate there 7/3/08 and watched the beautiful fireworks from the observation deck outside the restaurant. The same patriotic fireworks display is shown on the 3rd and the 4th. It was magical. The food, of course, was to die for. Have a great time.

We went on July 4 back in 2006. We ate at Ohana on the 4th and watched the fireworks from the Beach at the Poly. It was nice.

Here are a couple pictures to give you an idea what it looked like:

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Maggie

I know it will be crowded, but I have the first week of July off and we decided t go to Disney. ;)
Doing my ADR's now.....
I have CM, CP, LTT and LCDF. We are staying at WL. Not sure where to be on the 4th, Any SUGGESTIONS?
It is myself and my 10 y/o princess.

In that heat and crowd somewhere COOL but quiet I think would be impossible.:sick::sick::sick:

We went on July 4 back in 2006. We ate at Ohana on the 4th and watched the fireworks from the Beach at the Poly. It was nice.

Here are a couple pictures to give you an idea what it looked like:

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Maggie

Looks awesome, we are booked for 4th July this year. What time was your ADR's? I fear I may have overshot the time as so many people were saying they waited an hour blah blah blah. We are booked at 5:30pm:scared1:

California Grill has a special price on that night of, I think $220 per person. They're doing a special night of dining and entertainment. It wasn't worth it as my group probably wouldn't haven't gotten enough enjoyment out of it to make it worth it. May well be worth it for you and your daughter though.

I always have a BBQ on the 4th so I would go somewhere that has great burgers and such like Beaches and Cream or The Plaza

O'Hana is booked except for a 9:00pm slot..
I did book a 7:00 pm at Citricos.
NEVER been there. lol

Looks awesome, we are booked for 4th July this year. What time was your ADR's? I fear I may have overshot the time as so many people were saying they waited an hour blah blah blah. We are booked at 5:30pm:scared1:

Now that you mentioned this, we ate at Kona Cafe and NOT 'Ohana. I remember now because we had to wait a long time to be seated. It pushed us pretty close to the fireworks time and we didn't get to order dessert because I wanted to be able to get a seat on the beach. And the whole reason I booked Kona Cafe was to try the Chocolate fondue!!! I was so disappointed.

So I think your ADR times will be ok. What time are the fireworks scheduled for? You may have time to kill and you can just look around the resort.

Maggie

Our reservation is for 7pm...fireworks are for 9, I THINK.......
HS has fireworks at 10 pm, but it is a MAD HOUSE getting out of HS and onto a bus.

We ate at Kona Cafe last trip and it was OK...nothing over the top.
The menu at O'Hana's WOW'd me. Maybe someone will cancel and I can swoop it up.

If you are in the MK park - LTT
If you want to see the MK fireworks, but are not in the park - either Ohana or Narcoosee's.
If you want to see Illuminatins - Rose and Crown

I would grab CS at the Poly, and a Lapu Lapu from the bar ( ask for it to go for the beach) then I would grab a spot on the beach and watch fireworks while eating.

I am amazed that there are still time slots open at ANY WDW restaurants for July 4th!! I was going to suggest a crab house in Maine, lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter