Where should we eat for our anniversary??

kritter

<font color=deeppink>I need a Disney FIX!!<br><fon
We are going for a quick trip and have ressies already at California Grill???

We are taking the kids is this ok or should we book somewhere else???

We will be celebrating our 20th anniversary :love: at WDW in September. Adrs have been made at Concourse Steakhouse, LeCellier & Coral Reef during free dining!!:tinker:

My thoughts were that we could enjoy our meal at Concourse and then end the evening watching the Floating Electric Parade. pixiedust: Similar evenings planned after dinner at LeCellier & Coral Reef…..enjoy dinner and end the evening with a cocktail watching Illuminations.

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Go to Jiko! The best dinner we've ever ever had in WDW. We went for our 19th anniversary last year and we're going back for our 20th in August. The service was top notch, they even gave us an anniversary card signed by the castmember staff at Jiko. Incredible!!!

When I first read the title of your thread, I was going to suggest California Grill. Excellent food, excellent service, and beautiful views. I recommend it highly, and I think you've made a great choice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter