Where on my online reservation do I state my room request

I don't know if it is still the same, but back in October you could select sections for Pop (90's, etc) in the room request dropdowns in the online check-in. You have a first and second request - so you could request 2 sections. There is a section that you can 'edit' on the online check-in form to enter your room requests.

Sorry I can't be more specific, but for the first time in forever - I don't have a room reservation that I can open to tell you the exact place to find the room request edit. :sad2:

Last edited:

I on the site right now and want to request a specific area of Pop century.
You do it during online check-in. There is a drop-down box of choices to choose from. I recommend just entering one choice that you really care about, rather than entering 2 choices. The latter probably just increases the chance that you won't receive your primary choice.

If you have a more detailed request, call them.

Used to be you could make a few preloaded requests when you did the online check-in (not at booking). Many of them have been removed. If you want to make a request earlier or make a more specific request, you need to call.

Used to be you could make a few preloaded requests when you did the online check-in (not at booking). Many of them have been removed. If you want to make a request earlier or make a more specific request, you need to call.
Yep. For example POFQ only has ground floor, corner room, and near transportation for requests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter