Where is your favorite place to eat at MGM Studio's ?

pooh2001

been there, done that, TRYING to go back
We like Cindy's, CP and LTT in MK
We like LeCellier, Rose & Crown and Garden Grill in EPCOT
We like Rain Forest Cafe in AK

We do not have a favorite at MGM Studio's.

Could you please help us pick one or two places to eat ?

Thanks !
The Pooh Crew
:thewave:

Our favorite is Sci-Fi Drive In. We also think the 50's Prime Time and Mama Melroses are good.

MGM is my least favorite of all the dining options at Disney.

We've eaten at Hollywood & Vine, Brown Derby, Mama Melrose's, and 50s Prime Time.

Out of those: 50s was the most fun...but you need a good sense of humor as your waiter and waitress speak to you like you are a little kid.

Mama Melrose's was the yummiest

Brown Derby was the suckiest. We had them for the Fantasmic Dinner Package--and I think it tinked the staff b/c she made it a point to tell us what we could order and that EVERY person had to order something. Her attitude seemed a bit on the snobby side when conveying the "rules" of the package. My hubby said his steak was the worst ever he tasted and my meal (long forgotten what it was) was less than stellar.

I do want to try Sci-Fi one time. H&V used to be character dining which is why we ate there--now that it is not...not sure if I'd try it again as it wasn't the best buffet when we had it....but it wasn't bad either.

So I would vote Sci-Fi and Mama's for yummy Italian or 50s for good atmosphere.

Sorry so long!

Love Mama Melrose. Maybe because it is kind of out of the way, it tends to be quiet. The food and service are always very good.

Sci Fi and 50s Pt have fun atmosphere.

Mama Melrose is on our family's must do list each trip. We prefer it for lunch as it is not as busy in our experience. Great service every time...ask for Kevin or Dori.
But every server we've had has been good.

DS1 and I also really enjoy HBD but it's not on my DH must do list so we don't always go there.

Brown Derby has excellent food, but you have to do the Sci-FI, it has a great atmosphere, Lots of fun! We eat there every time we go! :earsboy:

DS13 & I will be trying SciFi

We have tried Mama Melrose, H&V and Prime Time

We had a FABULOUS dinner at Mama Melrose two weeks ago. Very nice service, too.

We enjoy 50s Prime Time for the comfort food and the amusing theme.

Hollywood & Vine was perfectly fine last November for our Fantasmic package. Nice variety.

Had a nice surprise last November when we stopped at Starring Rolls for some very tasty sandwiches.

Had a pretty good lunch at Sci-Fi years ago.

Hated ABC Commissary. Yuck.

We always have loved 50's PT, and still do, and Sci Fi is great for the atmosphere is nothng else, but our trip 3 weeks ago included an INCREDIBLE meal at Brown Derby - one of our fave's in recent years.

We have eaten at 50's PT a couple of times and really enjoyed it. The food is above average, but the atmosphere is great. I remember growing up in kitchens like these. Our waitress was funny and great, especially when she called my youngest son "luv muffin!" We still call him that to this day. LOL

We love Mama Melrose.

We are trying sci-fi dine in this year, not the same type of food though.

atmosphere at MM is lovely and the food delicious

At Mgm We Eat Sci Fi Dine Inn (fun Ambiance), The Toy Story Pizza Planet (individual Pizza's, An Arcade) And Occasionally The Brown Derby (fantasmic Package).

We like Brown Derby. Love the cobb salad and the grapefruit cake. The cake is good enough reason to go there. :love: :love:

PamNC

We like 50s PT. Fried chicken is really good. This trip we will go back, but also going to try Sci-Fi.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!