Where is the MAGIC OR WONDER right now??

dizzi

DIS Veteran
Getting ready to take a motorcycle ride.......
Anyoen know where the magic or wonder is right now.....
Happen to be in the keys or port canaveral???????

No one is scheduled to be in the home port on Christmas day. And no matter where they are, I am not on either of them.

I know whhhhhaaaaaaaaaa!!!
I want to be on that ship right now.

Do you know about the keys?
Is anyone there?

Was just hoping to get a glimpse, and we thought we woudl just ride to where it may be docked?

They should be at sea between St. Thomas and Castaway Cay. They'll be at Castaway Cay tomorrow morning.

The Magic has a day at sea today...they are some where in the middle of the carribean and I think the wonder is at CC, but I can't confirm that

odd for them to both be there ont he same day........
WEll we did go riding just to no where inparticular.

I also find that odd that both the Magic and Wonder are at CC together. I thought that isn't done so that the guests aren't crowded. I was at CC last month when the Wonder paid a visit to the Magic. Many guests were in a tizzy because they thought the Wonder was docking.

I also find that odd that both the Magic and Wonder are at CC together. I thought that isn't done so that the guests aren't crowded. I was at CC last month when the Wonder paid a visit to the Magic. Many guests were in a tizzy because they thought the Wonder was docking.

They won't. The Wonder is on the following itinerary this week:

Wednesday: PC Departing for 4-day Cruise
Thursday: Nassau
Friday: Sea
Saturday: CC
Sunday: PC and then back on 4-day normal schedule.

They change the Wonder's departure when it is slated for a departure on a major holiday.

Also, they do not have the physical ability to dock both ships at CC. There is only ONE dock and no tenders.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter