Where is the "magic morning breakfast"?

Rajah

DIS Veteran
Our tickets have a feature for a "magic morning breakfast" and I'm curious where that is. Is that a character breakfast, or just show your card at certain locations for a paid-for breakfast, and is it only available during early entry or all morning?

-Rajah
tigerbow.gif

mickeymoonsm.jpg

cdrtrisal@aol.com

Rajah and VonDrake's Honeymoon

Rajah's Disneyland Crossword Puzzle

Hi Rajah! The Magic Morning breakfast feature is only available up till 10:00 am on the days the park has early entry (so that excludes Sundays and Wednesdays) and is held at the Tomorrowland Terrace (at least it was in 2000, not sure if it has changed or not for 2001). It is NOT a character meal, just breakfast. Hope that helps! :)

Michelle
Assistant Webmaster
Cruise & Inspiration Board Co-Host
Disneyland Board Co-Host

A few years ago it was billed as a character breakfast and was included with the flex pass/early entry.

Rajah,

First of all, nice Blue Bayou pics/link, nice pic of you and your DH on the community board, kudos to your Disneyland knowledge (especially the info on how to get into the parade), and for keeping the little Disneyland board lively.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Wasn't it at one time a character breakfast? Too bad it's only at the Tomorrowland Terrace because I wasn't impressed with breakfast there [/quote]

My experience with the "Magic Morning" breakfast is that there are in fact characters, unless they stopped doing it recently.

What happened went we went was, you get a coupon and go to TT and pick a box-breafast-fast-food type.

You then pick a random table and the characters kinda roam around you.

The only problem is it takes away from you "early entry" ride time.

;)

anidragon01.gif

Feel free to send me an email :)

If you need help with your Disney problem click here:Calbay's 12 Steps of Disneyholics Anonymouse

My recent trip to the Disneyland Resort
Calbay's Holiday 2000 Disneyland Trip Report

the tour is great. I did it a couple of years ago and had a brilliant ime. It lasted about 2 1/2 hours and I learned an awful lot.
Wendy

It was pretty sub-standard when we were there in May. I'd go with one of the tours.

Courtney

(Who, at 24 is having a 2nd childhood...at this rate I'll probably have a 3rd, 4th, 5th and maybe even 6th!)

815.gif

I just booked a two night resort Magic package and was offered an upgrade to a "resort character breakfast" for an additional $16 ! I took it. She told me it was a buffet breakfast, sit-down.

The last few mornings the breakfast has been over at the Village Haus back in Fantasyland. They have been closing TLT due to low crowds during the week.

Keith ;)
Disneyland-Weekly
WDW-87 Disney Villas
99 Wilderness Lodge

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter