Where is the Kelloggs Wobbler form?

ceecee

DIS Veteran
Where did you find the form to order the wobbler set? DD wants Lucky, Lady and the Tramp....we have bought too much cereal and no dogs yet! But the form to order the set is not on the box! I checked their website and even emailed Kelloggs (got no reply). TIA

CeeCee, Pm me with your address and I will send you an extra form that I have - just make sure you save your upcs from the cereal you have now. We have an extra Ariel we are trying to trade? Interested? Whatcha got to trade? ;)

Does anyone else have an extra form? I'm also looking to purchase the set and the boxes I have, don't contain any information on how to purchase them.

I have another one you can have Tracey - just PM your address to me. {People are gonna think I LIVE on cereal! I just have alot of people saving these for me...HONEST!!} By the way, anyone wanna trade a Mike for what have you?

The order form is printed on the inside of the cereal box - way down near the bottom. Get this . . . I filled out the form, cut out the UPC's, wrote out my check, and mailed my order in. Today, I went to write a bill only to find my Wobbler check still attached in the check book. Of course, I mistakenly mailed out my UPC's and order form. I was able to secure another order form and one UPC, but now I have to get two more UPC's and hope they are not all out! DUH!

Marathon Mommy, PM your address to me and I THINK I have two more upcs I can send you - I will look later tonight - I know I have at least one.

Can you believe that some people are selling the order forms for $8.00 on ebay? And sets are selling for anywhere from $60-$101. :confused3

snowwhitesmom said:
I have another one you can have Tracey - just PM your address to me. {People are gonna think I LIVE on cereal! I just have alot of people saving these for me...HONEST!!} By the way, anyone wanna trade a Mike for what have you?
Thanks. I did find a box today at the store that contained an order form FINALLY. My other boxes didn't have one...

Now I need to get one more UPC code tomorrow. I had 4 but 2 are from Corn flakes and apparently they don't count, only frosted flakes and some other do. BOO-WHO

I was at my local supermarket yesterday and someone had opened up all the boxes of cereal with the wobblers in them. Not all of the wobblers were taken so I think they were looking for a specific one. Can you guys believe that?! I knew anything disney was collectable but that is terrible!

I think they should put the prizes in the cereal like they used to and not at the top of the box so it's so easy to take them.

Weluvdisny said:
I was at my local supermarket yesterday and someone had opened up all the boxes of cereal with the wobblers in them. Not all of the wobblers were taken so I think they were looking for a specific one. Can you guys believe that?! I knew anything disney was collectable but that is terrible!

I think they should put the prizes in the cereal like they used to and not at the top of the box so it's so easy to take them.
We found that at Walmart....6 boxes were opened, Wobbler gone and package resealed with the flap (I doubt if a kid did it they would take the time to shut the box)! I could not believe it either!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!