Where is the Dx DDP for one night thread?

MinnieVanMom

DIS Veteran
I know I have read about staying at a deluxe and getting the Deluxe dining plan with the water skiing, parasail, etc in it but now I can't find the thread even with a search.

Could someone link me please?

That is not the Deluxe Dining Plan. That thread referred to the Premium or Platinum Package Plans (which are not Disney Dining Plans - the dining plans do not include recreation, tours or anything except the dining).

You will likely find that thread on the Resort board. In fact the link is here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2404255

But starting in 2012, the question becomes moot anyway, as the Premium and Platinum Package Plans will be available only on a three-night minimum stay. So if you're thinking of doing the one-night thing, it has to be done before the end of the year.

Thank you for the link and for telling me it is done for just one nite. Too bad as were strongly considering this for just one nite this March. DS wanted to learn to water ski and I could not think of a better place than Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter