Where is the best place to relax???

WisconsinDisneyGirl

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to know where on the ship could you relax with no kids, comfortable chairs and a great view? I remember people posting about great deck chairs...I just don't remember where.

Deck 4 for sure! It is especially great at night--very relaxing, almost too relaxing! If my husband hadn't come along with drinks, I probably would have fallen asleep!

:bounce: :sunny:

We are already picking out our books for our time on Deck 4 next month. We love sitting out there and reading.
DJ

Deck 4 is my first choice. I'm an early riser, and I love to relax on either Decks 9 or 10 in the early morning with a cup of coffee and a book. The atrium is another choice in the morning. Enjoy!

You will love relaxing in the chairs on Deck 4! After I return from cruises and things start to get hectic back here in reality, I go to my "quiet place" ... Deck 4!
:boat:

Originally posted by TraSee
What secret area on Deck 7? Or is it a secret?!:p

Go all the way to the rear of the ship on Deck 7 and look for a door. Open the door and there is a deck out there with some chairs and no one knows it is there so it very quiet. The teens had it for a party one night, but it is a pretty neat location.

Another vote for deck 4 on those comfy chairs! But also, watching the sunsets from the back of ship by Topsiders. Hardly anyone there and a view to bring tears to the eyes. Nat:Pinkbounc

The one problem with the secret deck is it can get VERY hot out there. So make sure you have shoes, sandals, flip flops or something for your feet. And you don't get much breeze if you are looking for a nice breeze.

Our favorite resting spot had to be Deck 4. On our last day at sea, we spent about an hour just relaxing on the deck chairs. Both my husband and brother-in-law fell asleep. It's great!

mmouse37- thank you for the great pictures!!! I have already made a note that I am sticking in my cruise bag to relax on deck 4!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter