Where is That Master Packing List for Disney Cruises I Saw Here Somewhere?

DisneyRefugee

Mouseketeer
I once saw this massive packing list for the Disney Cruise Line on this site, but I have been looking for it for the last 15 minutes and cannot find it. I am leaving next Saturday for our Cruise, and have a lot of shopping/packing to do.

Does anyone know where I can find that site/link? Thanks!

Look in the FAQ. It'll be buried under there somewhere, but not hard to find. I found it a couple days ago while trying to find some other info my upcoming cruise.

I did find a packing list under the FAQ but the one I found is only a list of suggestions or tips. I printed it out and its great but I too thought there was a "packing" list somewhere unless its in that thread and Im not downloading the right thing.... Can someone help me???

This is the link... http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=935094&highlight=packing+list It says packing list and tip sheet but I cant locate the packing list.

EDITED: OH NEVER MIND!! If you click on the links BELOW the tip sheet you can find the other lists... I REALLY need a vacaction (Thank goodness Im getting one in 10 days)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter