• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where is Pepe's Door on the DREAM???

Not a clue. I was sound asleep.

You see, I WANT to believe you. But it is a bit like Shmoo telling us a couple weeks back that she is a real person and not some computer-generated collection of people that just happen to have a photo of everything you could ever need.

I can just visualize you roaming the halls at 2AM chasing Muppets!

You see, I WANT to believe you. But it is a bit like Shmoo telling us a couple weeks back that she is a real person and not some computer-generated collection of people that just happen to have a photo of everything you could ever need.

I can just visualize you roaming the halls at 2AM chasing Muppets!

But... I have posted pics before!!

Last time I was on the Fantasy, MSDA wasn't operating at midnight. The paintings stop responding between certain hours of the night (although I cannot remember when that time is...).

I couldn't remember for sure, but I think you are right.

Last time I was on the Fantasy, MSDA wasn't operating at midnight. The paintings stop responding between certain hours of the night (although I cannot remember when that time is...).

I couldn't remember for sure, but I think you are right.

This was my experience as well. A few years back on the Fantasy we tried playing one night after our second-seating dinner and, nope! The pics were 'getting their beauty sleep' and not working. Kinda bummed us out but then again, we're not usually the wild and noisy type so...

ETA: My husband said it shut down at midnight. He's got a mind like a steel trap so I believe him.

Last edited:

Every time I see this door I keep wondering if Pepe would get any gifts if someone put an FE on his fish. :goodvibes

With that said, it is a really cool looking feature on the Dream Class ships. Agreed, I would not wan to be in the room sharing that wall, but it's such a great bit of imagineering.

I do like that they added it, but they could have put it on the adjacent wall where it would not be disturbing anyone. We have not sailed on the Fantasy before, so we're looking forward to checking it out on the Dream.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter