Where is Pepe's Door on the DREAM???

DisneyCowgirl

DIS Veteran
I know they added this on the Dream recently. But I cannot find anything that tells me where it is. I'm booked in 5150, and want to make sure it's not on the side wall like it is on the Fantasy. Anyone noticed who has sailed since they added it to the Dream?

I know they added this on the Dream recently. But I cannot find anything that tells me where it is. I'm booked in 5150, and want to make sure it's not on the side wall like it is on the Fantasy. Anyone noticed who has sailed since they added it to the Dream?
I believe it's in the same spot.

I believe you are correct. I personally wouldn't want to be on the port side on that deck forward of the aft stairs. Lots of foot traffic, much of it excited kids.
I guess DCL didn't learn anything from the guest complaints regarding having it on the side wall of the adjoining room. I'm certainly glad I've never been in that room.

I believe it's in the same spot.

I know it's the same spot because we did Muppets MDA last fall on the Dream.

Thanks for the replies! I changed our cabin to a different one just because of this issue. What were they thinking??!!!!? But now we're in one of the aft extended balconies, and I'm excited about that too. Really I'm excited just to be going!

348iolk.jpg

What's Pepe's door?
One of the mysteries available in the Midship Detective Agency:

• The Case of the Stolen Show: Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Animal and a cast of more than 20 Muppets are preparing to stage a headline performance. But there’s just one problem: All of the props for the big show have been stolen by a cunning thief—or, more likely, another Muppet. Pepe the King Prawn offers to take on detective duties to help Kermit and the rest of the Muppets find their missing props. Kermit, dubious about Pepe’s detective skills, has turned to Guests like you for help!
Pepe has his own room (with door) onboard.

What's Pepe's door?

Pepe's door is attached to the wall that is the side wall of stateroom 5150 on the Fantasy and now apparently also on the Dream. People knock on it, and thus are knocking on your wall if you're in that stateroom. Not cool!

With that said, it is a really cool looking feature on the Dream Class ships. Agreed, I would not wan to be in the room sharing that wall, but it's such a great bit of imagineering.

With that said, it is a really cool looking feature on the Dream Class ships. Agreed, I would not wan to be in the room sharing that wall, but it's such a great bit of imagineering.

I agree with this. I sympathize with those who don't want noise in their cabin, but I am glad they have games like the Midship Detective agency. It gave a great chance to explore and appreciate the ship. Most of the activities were in the stairway areas, so not right by cabins, and given that sometimes there will be unsupervised kids running the halls no matter what, at least this was a structured activity that mostly required you to stand in one place and interact with the ship.

Having said that, if you are sensitive to noise, that is a pretty good cabin to skip.

Have they stopped putting the roping around it between certain hours? I know on the Fantasy a couple of years ago it was blocked off. You could still see it if you were playing a midnight game of MSDA I guess, but there was roping to at least indicate "stay back". That should at least help with the knocking...

Have they stopped putting the roping around it between certain hours? I know on the Fantasy a couple of years ago it was blocked off. You could still see it if you were playing a midnight game of MSDA I guess, but there was roping to at least indicate "stay back". That should at least help with the knocking...
But, you know that someone who feels they're special will still cross the ropes and knock.

"Go on, dear (to their little snowflake), just knock and see if he's awake."

But, you know that someone who feels they're special will still cross the ropes and knock.

"Go on, dear (to their little snowflake), just knock and see if he's awake."

True. Though I would hope little snowflakes would NOT be playing midnight games of MSDA.

It might give some people pause though.

Have they stopped putting the roping around it between certain hours? I know on the Fantasy a couple of years ago it was blocked off. You could still see it if you were playing a midnight game of MSDA I guess

I don't know. :) I didn't play any midnight games of Midship Detective agency. But I guess we know how YOU spent your midnight time! LOL. Good for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter