Where is a good Wal-Mart to stop at on I-4 outside WDW?

bcinohio

DIS Veteran
We will be at WDW the first week of Aug. We drive and usually there is 5 of us in the van and we bring all the snacks, water, etc. that we need. This year we will have 6 people and not as much room. If we can't pack all our goodies, where is a good Wal-Mart on I-4 outside WDW to stop and stock up?

Thanks!!

On 535, just up the road from I-4 (and WDW for that matter). Maybe two or three minutes from I-4.

When you're going W on I-4, take the Lake Buena Vista exit(don't remember the exact exit number-seems like 68 ?) Exit to the red light and turn left. Of course if you're going E, when you get off the exit, turn right. The Walmart is a little way down on the right. Be looking for it closely because it's set way back off the road and there's no big sign on the road like they usually have. It's a new one. I think it just opened last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter