Where In The World and the Edge of 17

081331e1-9b59-4c3c-8e50-704ac88471de_zps5c21834a.jpg

No Sir...not part of a sign. :tink:

50's Prime Time?

I got my annual review at work.:headache: She met with me for a whole five minutes(the agents all get taken out for breakfast) telling me she couldn't afford to give me a raise this year.:mad: :mad::mad: But she thinks I'm doing a fantastic job. :confused3So frustrating.:badpc: She can afford it. She gave all the agents a big bonus at Christmas. They were not shy about talking about how they got their bonus early and they could do their Christmas shopping with it.:eek: Or course I did not get one.:sad2: I really need a new job. Happy Firday.:upsidedow

I got my annual review at work.:headache: She met with me for a whole five minutes(the agents all get taken out for breakfast) telling me she couldn't afford to give me a raise this year.:mad: :mad::mad: But she thinks I'm doing a fantastic job. :confused3So frustrating.:badpc: She can afford it. She gave all the agents a big bonus at Christmas. They were not shy about talking about how they got their bonus early and they could do their Christmas shopping with it.:eek: Or course I did not get one.:sad2: I really need a new job. Happy Firday.:upsidedow

:headache::headache::headache: Sorry...you should have told her you need a little extra to buy warmer clothing since the office is always so cold! :rolleyes1 It may not be much but it's a job...hang in there... :tink:

I don't like your work

:headache::headache::headache: Sorry...you should have told her you need a little extra to buy warmer clothing since the office is always so cold! :rolleyes1 It may not be much but it's a job...hang in there... :tink:

That's what I keep telling myself. It's a job, it sucks but it's a job. I did apply for two jobs. One full time and one part time. Hopefully I can get an interview.:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter