Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-VZZwtB7-Th.jpg

No Sir but it's designed a little like those animals. This doesn't move but it looks like it's "in motion". It's sitting in the shrubbery around a tree. :tink:

Is it a bird?

The Princess and the Frog tree at DS?

Yes our temps are going to be stupid cold today and tomorrow especially with the wind chill 🥶

is it from a parade

I think Jeff is right from the Tiana FoF parade float.

We had the week of cold temps and ICE and now y'all have to deal with it! Brrrr...just stay inside and stay warm...crazy cold! When we leave Sunday it will be 70 degrees! :goodvibes

Knew that would be really easy! :rotfl2:

i-RCXcFB2-XL.jpg
:tink:

Epcot?
It’s -18 with a real feel of -45 🥶 they say it’s -100 on top of Mount Washington 🥶🥶

David heard that on Mt. Washington and his jaw dropped! :rotfl: He said that was impossible but I told him NO not according to Diane! :goodvibes I just can't imagine how cold that feels; STAY WARM my friend! :hug: We're off for a long day of dance competition; Katie's first dance is 9:30 and the last one is at 5. Awards at 5:45...suppose to finish around 7 and then the hour's drive home! Gonna be fun but I'm tired thinking about it!

i-vX3Xg24-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from Epcot...but it is from a park. :tink:

David heard that on Mt. Washington and his jaw dropped! :rotfl: He said that was impossible but I told him NO not according to Diane! :goodvibes I just can't imagine how cold that feels; STAY WARM my friend! :hug: We're off for a long day of dance competition; Katie's first dance is 9:30 and the last one is at 5. Awards at 5:45...suppose to finish around 7 and then the hour's drive home! Gonna be fun but I'm tired thinking about it!

i-vX3Xg24-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from Epcot...but it is from a park. :tink:

MK?

Have a great trip!! How long is the flight?

Last edited:
MK?

Have a great trip!! How long is the flight?

THANKS! WAY to much luggage but it's hard to pack for colder weather and rain! Going, the flight is 8-8 1/2 hours which gives us 5-6 hours of "sleep time"...and boy am I going to need it! :faint: Coming home (flying against the westerly winds) will be closer to 10 hours. That's going to be the hardest part of the trip! :crazy: Our flight leaves at 3:50 Sunday afternoon; they'll feed us dinner when we reach flying altitude (we should be flying over your area of the country about 8 PM) and then we can try and get some sleep. Coming home, we leave Manchester at 10 AM and arrive back in Houston around 3:30 PM..."loosing" 6 hours on the way. Going to be quite an adventure! I've taken pictures of a couple of crops and, if I'm able, will try to check in daily so keep the questions coming. Of course, that will all depend on cell service! Going to miss my WITW friends! Love you all and will be back on in a couple of weeks! :lovestruc

i-vX3Xg24-Th.jpg

Yes, this is from the MK. :goodvibes:tink:

WHAT A DAY! :faint: :faint: :faint: We got half way to the competition and HAD A FLAT! David felt the car hit something on Hwy. 290 and in a few seconds, we watched the tire pressure drop RAPIDLY! When we "limped off" the road at the first exit the pressure was down to 11! :scared: First time he had to change a tire in his new truck and couldn't get the jack loose....then had hell getting the new tire down! I'd texted Sara and she sent Treavor back to help...thank goodness. David dropped me off at the high school competition site and went to get the tire "fixed". Wasn't going to happen...whatever he ran over gashed about an inch wide cut in the tire so he needed a new one. They didn't have a "matching tire" so ended up having to buy TWO new tires! UGH...didn't need that the day before we left! :faint:

Competition was good. Katie scored well on both her solos but still needs improvement. She placed a little above the middle in the entire group. Team did WELL...got "Best of Class" with a couple of numbers, scored PLATINUM on 3 numbers and came home with a nice trophy! My absolute favorite number was their "jazz"; they did SWING dancing and it was awesome...dancing to my favorite 40's number "Swing"! Few pics from the day which was a LONG one...didn't even stay for group pictures afterwards 'cause we had LOTS to do when we got home! Even got a couple of pictures of the HIGH KICKS!

P1950424-S.jpg
P1950423-S.jpg
P1950194-S.jpg
P1950206-S.jpg
P1950220-S.jpg
P1950249-S.jpg
P1950277-S.jpg
P1950187-S.jpg
:tink:

THANKS! WAY to much luggage but it's hard to pack for colder weather and rain! Going, the flight is 8-8 1/2 hours which gives us 5-6 hours of "sleep time"...and boy am I going to need it! :faint: Coming home (flying against the westerly winds) will be closer to 10 hours. That's going to be the hardest part of the trip! :crazy: Our flight leaves at 3:50 Sunday afternoon; they'll feed us dinner when we reach flying altitude (we should be flying over your area of the country about 8 PM) and then we can try and get some sleep. Coming home, we leave Manchester at 10 AM and arrive back in Houston around 3:30 PM..."loosing" 6 hours on the way. Going to be quite an adventure! I've taken pictures of a couple of crops and, if I'm able, will try to check in daily so keep the questions coming. Of course, that will all depend on cell service! Going to miss my WITW friends! Love you all and will be back on in a couple of weeks! :lovestruc

i-vX3Xg24-Th.jpg

Yes, this is from the MK. :goodvibes:tink:

Attraction shop or food service?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter