Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

I have absolutely NO desire to be out of bed today! :rolleyes: Another Dis-friend who had shot Monday is having the same issues. Lower back body aches making it difficult to do anything but hoping the BioFreeze will do the trick. Have way to much work to get done to be "moving slow" or not at all. Must get going...:faint:...

New crop to work on...

i-dkNPnrF-S.jpg
:tink:

park? is it top of a chest?

Park, resort or other? Is it a sleigh?

Hope you feel better soon.:hug:
park? is it top of a chest?

Had a phone call from our financial adviser after lunch...HE said the 2nd WEEK after the 2nd shot was the worse for him. :headache: I absolutely hate feeling like this! :headache: It's been a long time since I've felt this rundown. It's 3 PM and I'm ready for bed! 😱 At least an afternoon nap! 😣

i-dkNPnrF-S.jpg

This is from an other; it's not a sleigh or the top of a chest. :tink:

Had a phone call from our financial adviser after lunch...HE said the 2nd WEEK after the 2nd shot was the worse for him. :headache: I absolutely hate feeling like this! :headache: It's been a long time since I've felt this rundown. It's 3 PM and I'm ready for bed! 😱 At least an afternoon nap! 😣

i-dkNPnrF-S.jpg

DS or Boardwalk?

I'm sorry you are getting hit with the reaction. From what I've heard, two days of total exhaustion and body aches is not uncommon so I hope today will be the end of it for you. How's David doing? I plan to clear two days from my schedule with I get it. But the Moderna seems to be worse than the Pfizer so I've got my fingers crossed. Sorry about your friend. I have never heard of someone having a reaction 2 weeks after the 2nd shot.

Is this in the China pavilion? It should be in the display with the 12 zodiac animals that (I think) the Shanghai Park uses as like mascots. It's in the little museum thing off the waiting area for Reflections of China. (if it's not from that, then consider me totally stumped, lol)

And give the point to Elizabeth! :woohoo: This is from the little museum off of the waiting room for Reflections of China. I could not find any name to the museum.

This pig is from a display of stuff related to the Shanghai Disneyland. I don't think he's one of the 12 Friends. He was in a display about the biggest World of Disney store in Asia.

i-dkNPnrF-S.jpg

Shop or food service?

DS or Boardwalk?

I'm sorry you are getting hit with the reaction. From what I've heard, two days of total exhaustion and body aches is not uncommon so I hope today will be the end of it for you. How's David doing? I plan to clear two days from my schedule with I get it. But the Moderna seems to be worse than the Pfizer so I've got my fingers crossed. Sorry about your friend. I have never heard of someone having a reaction 2 weeks after the 2nd shot.

I've heard up to a month for reactions after the 2nd shot. David says he feels better today but he's really irritable. :rolleyes: I took a 30 minute nap which helped but still have to push to do anything. I have an appointment with my heart doctor tomorrow in College Station and a little concerned about the 1 hour drive each way but always manage to push through. :rolleyes: If I have to, I can go to my godchild's house and rest. I was expecting this but still doesn't make it easier when I didn't want to do this in the first place! :faint:

i-dkNPnrF-S.jpg

This is from Disney Springs. :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter