Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Ample Hills Ice Cream?

i-Rr6CQkJ-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 Yes Ma'am...just tell me what it is. :goodvibes:tink:

Makeup game of last Friday nights scheduled game; was SO thankful we didn't have to sit out in the colder weather! In the 2nd half of District play now and we get the late games :faint: ; will take awhile to get used to the later games as evident by all the yawns I saw tonight! :rotfl: Girls were ready to play though and it was a "rough" game; one of our key players went down early in the game. Nothing serious and most of the "starters" got to rest after they went up 4-0 in the first half; "B team" saw a lot of play and sure was nice to be out again WITHOUT thermals, heavy coats, gloves and 2 pairs of socks! 😁 Perfect night for soccer...

P1130308-M.jpg
P1130316-M.jpg
P1130329-M.jpg
P1130415-M.jpg
P1130434-M.jpg
P1760023-M.jpg
:tink:

Makeup game of last Friday nights scheduled game; was SO thankful we didn't have to sit out in the colder weather! In the 2nd half of District play now and we get the late games :faint: ; will take awhile to get used to the later games as evident by all the yawns I saw tonight! :rotfl: Girls were ready to play though and it was a "rough" game; one of our key players went down early in the game. Nothing serious and most of the "starters" got to rest after they went up 4-0 in the first half; "B team" saw a lot of play and sure was nice to be out again WITHOUT thermals, heavy coats, gloves and 2 pairs of socks! 😁 Perfect night for soccer...

P1130308-M.jpg
P1130316-M.jpg
P1130329-M.jpg
P1130415-M.jpg
P1130434-M.jpg
P1760023-M.jpg

Glad you are having warmer weather.☀

Glad you are having warmer weather.☀

It was PERFECT weather for soccer tonight! Should be the same tomorrow night! :goodvibes IF we get to go to game; my garage door busted after we got home. :eek: As it stands now David may be trying to get it apart so I can get my car out of the garage! :crazy: We can take his truck to the game but I need my car for errands Wednesday! :faint: Sure glad this didn't happen last week! All the plants in my garage would have frozen! 😜 Has your weather gotten better?:tink:

It took me 2 days to catch up on posts! In spite of the winter storm, we had power and water just about the entire time. Husband and I were hibernating in the house, watching netflix and generally enjoying the time off work and school. (So that is why I wasn't really checking the disboards). So while I definitely had a bit of cabin fever by the end of things, I had a very easy time with it all. Of course, many Texans can't say that and some who live near me are still struggling with power and water. We were very lucky!
One for Tuesday:

i-hKZ2PKL-Th.jpg
Park, resort or other?

It took me 2 days to catch up on posts! In spite of the winter storm, we had power and water just about the entire time. Husband and I were hibernating in the house, watching netflix and generally enjoying the time off work and school. (So that is why I wasn't really checking the disboards). So while I definitely had a bit of cabin fever by the end of things, I had a very easy time with it all. Of course, many Texans can't say that and some who live near me are still struggling with power and water. We were very lucky!

Park, resort or other?

Glad you are okay and didn't lose power or water.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!