Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Is it in Epcot? O Canada / Canada Far and Wide?
I'll go with Reflections of China.
looks like my back yard lol

maybe the movie in Canada ?

This is from an attraction, but it's not from Epcot. :eek:

oh so its a drive thru shot lol

i thought you go to a clinic or something

is it like that in all places. i only know a few people who got it but they all work in the hospital so that is where they got it done
I think most of the places are drive thru.

Most, so far, are drive thru; fewer doses going to hospitals and pharmacy's. This was organized through Houston/Galveston Area Council with assistance from Texas A&M. This was the 2nd clinic in 2 weeks...2,000 doses each time; pharmacy's are getting anywhere from 100 to 500 at a time. We're one of the 6 counties in the Houston/Galveston thing and this was organized for First Responders and "over 65 or someone with a chronic condition". Registration was via phone last week...60,000 phone calls the first HOUR (6,000 the first minute)! We finally received a recording to leave our name, phone number and email address and were contacted Saturday night to set up this appointment. VERY well organized and the whole process took about an hour; 45 minutes for most people ... we had to "wait to check for reaction" an extra 15 minutes since I had a bad reaction to a shingles shot in 2018.

Felt better about taking the shot after a talk with my foot doctor this morning. He's "part of the experiment" (one of the first to receive vaccine) and talks with CDC every 2-3 days reporting his temperature and any side effects. He made a really good point....if this wasn't 100% safe they would not have used it on medical personnel first. Shot DID hurt both of us; Amanda had a client earlier today who told her she "didn't feel a thing". We DID and both felt a "numbness" from shoulder to elbow and seemed like it took REALLY long time to get all the vaccine in the arm! 😱 Arm still sore and slight headache this evening but don't know if that's from the shot or a REALLY long, stressful day! 😏:tink:

As figured, knee was really sore from all the dancing yesterday so no time on the soccer field again! But...brought her a "special treat" for pushing through the tryouts yesterday...a package of Hawaiian Dinner Rolls! 😂 She'll probably eat the whole package before bedtime...less one that a fellow soccer player BEGGED her for! 😅

P1110374-M.jpg
P1110375-M.jpg
P1110376-M.jpg
P1110380-M.jpg

9-1 victory but that team did NOT like our "sweet, little" 😂 Cami! As she said on a Facebook post to me a few minutes ago, "ME and THE TURF really bonded this evening!" 😉 Got a couple of cool photos tonight...the last one is my favorite!

P1740055-M.jpg
P1110310-M.jpg
P1740157-M.jpg
P1740069-M.jpg
P1110298-M.jpg
P1740209-M.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter