Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Park, resort or other?

i-snhLPLK-S.jpg

This is from a park. :tink:

This is from a park but it's not from Epcot.

FINALLY got my park tickets off of my room reservation so I can buy them separately or through DVC. It only took getting on the phone at 5 am on a Sunday. Got a person in like 5 min!! But, then she had to go ask a supervisor. 10 min on hold. When she came back her phone wasn't working right so she had to transfer me to someone else. 5 min on hold. The new person started working on it then his computer froze. 10 more min on hold. But he got it done and now I can relax. The only park that is maxing out on the availability calendar is HS and only the week of Thanksgiving. So I don't need to be in a panic. I just wanted to get this straightened out.

This is from a park but it's not from Epcot.

FINALLY got my park tickets off of my room reservation so I can buy them separately or through DVC. It only took getting on the phone at 5 am on a Sunday. Got a person in like 5 min!! But, then she had to go ask a supervisor. 10 min on hold. When she came back her phone wasn't working right so she had to transfer me to someone else. 5 min on hold. The new person started working on it then his computer froze. 10 more min on hold. But he got it done and now I can relax. The only park that is maxing out on the availability calendar is HS and only the week of Thanksgiving. So I don't need to be in a panic. I just wanted to get this straightened out.

MK? :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter