Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

🎅🤶🎄 FINALLY got the outdoor decorations done! :mickeyjum

i-L4rpVVW-M.jpg
i-XCBHjSF-M.jpg
i-fKkvHxd-M.jpg
i-Vnp2PLM-M.jpg

...and tonight we brought in the Holiday Season in our Small Town Christmas celebration on our "Main Street USA"...

i-9K4JTTj-M.jpg
i-GS2vdwh-M.jpg
i-FGjbp9j-M.jpg
i-DnZTGD6-M.jpg
i-VKSqzfx-M.jpg
i-SKNvFH2-M.jpg
:tink:

Love your lights. :goodvibes

Fun afternoon; little Christmas shopping, watched the dancers and then went to see FROZEN 2. :mickeyjum We liked it...filled in major "background info" but, since I'm a huge fan of "snow and ice", I think I liked the first one better. David, Sara & the girls liked this one better but I'll have to watch it a couple more times to decide for sure. :goodvibes The Princess was "on" today, good performance in the musical theater number and loved her "leaps"...Redstorm even came to watch (with a promise of dinner at her favorite local Italian restaurant afterwards...:rotfl:)

i-sBfPzmb-M.jpg
i-tS7pqpV-M.jpg
i-FVdFHrJ-M.jpg
i-gBTwgDH-M.jpg
i-2srWwhC-L.jpg
i-DzQ3gTW-M.jpg
i-pWjHKHt-M.jpg

Fun afternoon; little Christmas shopping, watched the dancers and then went to see FROZEN 2. :mickeyjum We liked it...filled in major "background info" but, since I'm a huge fan of "snow and ice", I think I liked the first one better. David, Sara & the girls liked this one better but I'll have to watch it a couple more times to decide for sure. :goodvibes The Princess was "on" today, good performance in the musical theater number and loved her "leaps"...Redstorm even came to watch (with a promise of dinner at her favorite local Italian restaurant afterwards...:rotfl:)

i-sBfPzmb-M.jpg
i-tS7pqpV-M.jpg
i-FVdFHrJ-M.jpg
i-gBTwgDH-M.jpg
i-2srWwhC-L.jpg
i-DzQ3gTW-M.jpg
i-pWjHKHt-M.jpg

I want to see Frozen 2. Some people from work went and they liked it better than the first one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!