Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

This is from the Magic Kingdom. It is Walt on a poster/black and white picture. It is from a show/attraction.

It's not from Fantasyland or Main Street.

Tomorrowland? :tink:

At first I thought it might be a ceiling fan but didn't know if the area had a "porch" that would have a ceiling fan. I never made it to the Cars section to explore when I stayed there. :tink:

The Cars section was really cool especially at night. All the cars headlights were on. Nick took these pictures.

IMG_0736 by Diane Berube, on Flickr
IMG_0738 by Diane Berube, on Flickr
IMG_0734 by Diane Berube, on Flickr
IMG_0733 by Diane Berube, on Flickr
IMG_0732 by Diane Berube, on Flickr
IMG_0731 by Diane Berube, on Flickr

The Cars section was really cool especially at night. All the cars headlights were on. Nick took these pictures.

IMG_0736 by Diane Berube, on Flickr
IMG_0738 by Diane Berube, on Flickr
IMG_0734 by Diane Berube, on Flickr
IMG_0733 by Diane Berube, on Flickr
IMG_0732 by Diane Berube, on Flickr
IMG_0731 by Diane Berube, on Flickr

Dang...I wish I'd had time to visit it...those are SO cute! That trip was only a 5 day one and the last night I'd intended to walk the resort and take pictures but I was soooo tired and once I walked ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE LITTLE MERMAID SECTION :crazy2: I had no desire to go any further! :lmao: I DID take pictures of the Little Mermaid section that night but that was it! Magic Express picked me up at 6 AM and I never went to bed that last night...I was afraid I'd sleep through my alarm! 🥴:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter