Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Map of the possible gondola transportation system at DW...permits were recently filed. Looks COOL!

Walt-Disney-World-Gondola-System_Full_29631.jpg
:tink:

Can't say it was "fun" but what a marvelous "Remembrance Service" for Sherry this afternoon. A great group from the Class of '69 attended and, as one member said, "we're family...we all needed to be here". Even our minister began his message with, "This sucks". A few tears but way more laughter as we reminisced and a fitting end to the service when they played Elvis singing "Amazing Grace". :lovestruc :tink:

Sounds like it was a nice service.:hug:

Market Place or Pleasure Island? Are those still places?

What is a gondola? A gondola is a boat in a canal. What would the gondola transportation be at DW? Why does it only connect to Epcot and HS to Caribbean Beach?

I think it's going to be more like a ski gondola up in the air kind of like the skyway but enclosed.

What is a gondola? A gondola is a boat in a canal. What would the gondola transportation be at DW? Why does it only connect to Epcot and HS to Caribbean Beach?

I think it's going to be more like a ski gondola up in the air kind of like the skyway but enclosed.

:thumbsup2 What Diane said :rotfl:. I read of the possibility a few weeks ago and there's already been news of major changes at CBR. Thought it might be WAY in the future but looks like it could become reality sooner rather than later. I think it would be a fun "ride" and could cut down on bus transportation cost in the future. Not sure about time saved; I've never had an opportunity to ride a ski gondola so have no idea how fast they go but connecting Epcot and HS to CBR, POP and looks like maybe Boardwalk (which doesn't make sense to me since you can now boat or walk to HS and Epcot from there) would give you more park transportation options. Interested to see if this develops. :tink:

Market Place or Pleasure Island? Are those still places?

Landing or Town Center?

Leaving early in the morning to do a little "birthday shopping" for DD before doctor's appointment and will probably be going directly to soccer game when I return...depending on how long the doctor "lectures" me :rotfl: and how many "life changing" :rolleyes: recommendations he has for me. Should have all day to figure this one out and hopefully have it solved by tomorrow night. :goodvibes

a96bf701-5895-4665-ad61-a9ce8eb20030_zpsgzpgtwgd.jpg

Pleasure Island is now known as The Landing Dock but Marketplace and West Side are "still there" with the Town Center being added to the West Side. This is in that area...Town Center/West Side. :tink:

Leaving early in the morning to do a little "birthday shopping" for DD before doctor's appointment and will probably be going directly to soccer game when I return...depending on how long the doctor "lectures" me :rotfl: and how many "life changing" :rolleyes: recommendations he has for me. Should have all day to figure this one out and hopefully have it solved by tomorrow night. :goodvibes

Pleasure Island is now known as The Landing Dock but Marketplace and West Side are "still there" with the Town Center being added to the West Side. This is in that area...Town Center/West Side. :tink:

I'll start with Starbucks?

Without doing any research, I don't know any of the food places. Earl of Sandwich?

I go to painting class today in Chewelah, then on to Spokane. I will spend the night in a hotel by the airport because my flight leaves at 5:45 in the morning tomorrow!!!!!! :yay:

Ok, lets see if I have all the right info: DS, new QS in Town Center, correct? If yes, then I will start with D-Luxe Burger?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter