Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Not sure of the name, but it is the little house with the red shutters and door, either in front or on the side of the house.

:dogdance: That's the spot...Sommerhaus is where the Anna and Elsa Meet and Greet is located! :dogdance:

i-KknNGV6-XL.jpg
:tink:

IT'S H-O-T here! Just checked and it's actually cooler at Disney World...only 76 there...96 degrees here/heat index 103! :sunny::sunny::sunny: Our grass is turning brown before my eyes! :rotfl: New crop for this evening:

i-39FRFdZ-Th.jpg

IT'S H-O-T here! Just checked and it's actually cooler at Disney World...only 76 there...96 degrees here/heat index 103! :sunny::sunny::sunny: Our grass is turning brown before my eyes! :rotfl: New crop for this evening:

i-39FRFdZ-Th.jpg

Park, resort or other?

It's been chilly here the past few days. It was in the 40's yesterday and 60's today. Rained every day this week so far. Last week when it was hot AC at work wasn't working hotter than heck in the office. :crazy2: Now that we don't need it the AC is working. I had to get my sweaters back out.:crazy:

i-39FRFdZ-Th.jpg

Shop, attraction or food service?

It's been chilly here the past few days. It was in the 40's yesterday and 60's today. Rained every day this week so far. Last week when it was hot AC at work wasn't working hotter than heck in the office. :crazy2: Now that we don't need it the AC is working. I had to get my sweaters back out.:crazy:

So sorry about your weather you guys! It's been so absolutely perfect here. 50's at night, 70's during the day. Heaven. But, I have to fly back across the country this Saturday! :sad2: One more week of helping my daughter while my son in law goes to work for a week. This is my last trip for a while :yay:

So sorry about your weather you guys! It's been so absolutely perfect here. 50's at night, 70's during the day. Heaven. But, I have to fly back across the country this Saturday! :sad2: One more week of helping my daughter while my son in law goes to work for a week. This is my last trip for a while :yay:

:P:P:P I'd give ANYTHING to have it rain all week :rotfl2: but having to get your sweaters out again is crazy! :crazy: It's June...it's hot...it's TEXAS :rotfl: ... it was really muggy today though. Pool sure felt good this afternoon and once the sun went down it was very pleasant for my evening walk. 1-4 in the afternoon was YUCK though! :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter