Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-PzJ784n-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not Backlot Express. :tink:

Starbucks?

Sounds good. Heading off to Maine for the weekend. I'll try to pop in.

:thumbsup2 One DD has taken off for a few days in Colorado and the other is in Houston area with Louisiana relatives. They went to the Dynamo (Houston's soccer team) game last night; today is Houston Museum of Natural Science and tomorrow is the movie...SOLO :dance3:. Quiet weekend at home for us; going to see Solo tomorrow and, at the request of Redstorm, making a "Thanksgiving dinner" on Monday. :goodvibes We were all hungry for turkey and all the trimmings so spending the day in the kitchen Monday. :goodvibes Finishing up Redstorm's soccer season book, starting on another quilt project tomorrow and hope to finish up with the spring yardwork today...getting to hot to work outside around here! AND...with graduation last night it just dawned on me...Redstorm is officially a JUNIOR IN HIGH SCHOOL :faint:...only 2 more years! :sad: Don't know how your doing it with Stephanie graduating! :faint: Hope the temperature is warm enough to enjoy the beach...have a good weekend! :tink:

Last edited:
:thumbsup2 One DD has taken off for a few days in Colorado and the other is in Houston area with Louisiana relatives. They went to the Dynamo (Houston's soccer team) game last night; today is Houston Museum of Natural Science and tomorrow is the movie...SOLO :dance3:. Quiet weekend at home for us; going to see Solo tomorrow and, at the request of Redstorm, making a "Thanksgiving dinner" on Monday. :goodvibes We were all hungry for turkey and all the trimmings so spending the day in the kitchen Monday. :goodvibes Finishing up Redstorm's soccer season book, starting on another quilt project tomorrow and hope to finish up with the spring yardwork today...getting to hot to work outside around here! AND...with graduation last night it just dawned on me...Redstorm is officially a JUNIOR IN HIGH SCHOOL :faint:...only 2 more years! :sad: Don't know how your doing it with Stephanie graduating! :faint: Hope the temperature is warm enough to enjoy the beach...have a good weekend! :tink:

It goes by so fast. It's worse when it's your last one graduating. When Nick graduated I had Steph starting so I had another 4 years.

It goes by so fast. It's worse when it's your last one graduating. When Nick graduated I had Steph starting so I had another 4 years.

:sad1: I remember how fast that time went after oldest DD graduated and youngest started high school! I know it'll be the same way with DGD's! Dang...wish we could slow things down! :oops: I'll be thinking about you the next few days :hug:; only had a few kiddos we knew well graduated this year but next year :eek:...2/3'rds of the SOCCER TEAM will be done! :sad: (...and BYW...just checked the VERY extended weather forecast for Orlando....looks like "sunny, sunny, sunny" while we're there...provided a tropical storm doesn't develop like one did this week! :rolleyes:):tink:

AoA?

I'm coming to your house Monday I love Thanksgiving dinner :banana:

Come on down! They'll be plenty for your family too! I won't be cooking the rest of the week! :yay: We LOVE turkey and trimmings; try to fix "Thanksgiving" at least 3-4 times a year!

i-rsj78HN-Th.jpg

I need to find a crop from AoA so you can get a preview of things :goodvibes; but not this time. This is not from AoA. :tink:

Come on down! They'll be plenty for your family too! I won't be cooking the rest of the week! :yay: We LOVE turkey and trimmings; try to fix "Thanksgiving" at least 3-4 times a year!

i-rsj78HN-Th.jpg

I need to find a crop from AoA so you can get a preview of things :goodvibes; but not this time. This is not from AoA. :tink:

Deluxe, moderate or value?

Food court area?

Freezing today in Maine:cold:. 50 right now and really windy supposed to drop into the 40s tonight

:cold::cold::cold: Hope you have a warm place to stay! :crazy2: Dang...that's crazy...and we had a 96 degree high today! :sunny::sunny::sunny: High winds have anything to do with upper level winds from tropical depression in the Gulf? Maryland had flooding rains today...9+"'s in some spots! We spent the afternoon in an air-conditioned theater :cloud9: watching Solo! :chewy: DH and I LOVED IT; Redstorm not so much. She liked the action sections but couldn't get pass the "girl" starring in another show she's watched and she kept picturing her as THAT character. :rotfl2: I think a lot of what we liked about it was the fact that we began the Star Wars saga ... in the beginning. :goodvibes Explains a lot about Solo's character and how he and Chewy became best buds. Took about 45 minutes for me to "get into" it but sat on the "edge of the seat" the rest of the time! Our little Princess came by the house an hour ago to tell us "bye..." for the week; she's going back to Louisiana with her cousin to spend the week there. DD has to drive to Lake Charles sometime between Redstorm's soccer games on Saturday to pick her up. That's the "half-way" point from Houston. Quiet week at home but hectic day ahead next Saturday!

i-rsj78HN-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, this is not from the Food Court. :goodvibes STAY WARM! :tink:

:cold::cold::cold: Hope you have a warm place to stay! :crazy2: Dang...that's crazy...and we had a 96 degree high today! :sunny::sunny::sunny: High winds have anything to do with upper level winds from tropical depression in the Gulf? Maryland had flooding rains today...9+"'s in some spots! We spent the afternoon in an air-conditioned theater :cloud9: watching Solo! :chewy: DH and I LOVED IT; Redstorm not so much. She liked the action sections but couldn't get pass the "girl" starring in another show she's watched and she kept picturing her as THAT character. :rotfl2: I think a lot of what we liked about it was the fact that we began the Star Wars saga ... in the beginning. :goodvibes Explains a lot about Solo's character and how he and Chewy became best buds. Took about 45 minutes for me to "get into" it but sat on the "edge of the seat" the rest of the time! Our little Princess came by the house an hour ago to tell us "bye..." for the week; she's going back to Louisiana with her cousin to spend the week there. DD has to drive to Lake Charles sometime between Redstorm's soccer games on Saturday to pick her up. That's the "half-way" point from Houston. Quiet week at home but hectic day ahead next Saturday!

i-rsj78HN-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, this is not from the Food Court. :goodvibes STAY WARM! :tink:

Lobby or gift shop?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter