Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Something to do with Star Wars?

GMR or RnR?

i-njtRZ4j-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 Yes...this has something to do with Star Wars; it's not from GMR or RnR. :goodvibes :tink:

:goodvibesWorked on the garage side of our house today...the "snowman side" and right before dinner DH and I got our new 8' Olaf "up and running". Our neighbors on that side were outside with their 3 year old little girl...she grabbed her big brothers hand and came RUNNING OVER..."I LOVE HIM; I LOVE HIM; I LOVE HIM"! :lmao: Her mother walked over to "rescue us" :goodvibes and I asked Emiline if she wanted me to turn the "Princess side" of the house on. "Oh yes...please, please, PLEASE" (she is the sweetest most well mannered child on the block! :rolleyes:) so DH "flipped the switch". I stood in the street with her and the look on her face was PRICELESS! Reminded me of the first time DGD's saw the castle! :goodvibes THAT'S why we decorate...the looks on the faces of the little (and big) kids :goodvibes makes it ALL worthwhile! :lovestruc Can't wait to finish and begin "flipping the switch" daily! :yay: :tink:

:yay: BINGO! That's it...used to be the Princess Tiana meet and greet...not sure if they still do that there but you nailed it...the portrait area is around the corner to the right...

i-V8hLf6j-XL.jpg
:tink:
As it turns out, I was right. That flag is (well, was) part of the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom game, at the old second area where you could register and pick up cards. Merlin's Army was the obvious give-away there. Plus, the SMK logo is at the top of that banner. :)

:faint::faint::faint:...OMG...I wish we'd have gone to the playoff football game and just spent the night there! :rotfl2: The Brahmas just won in OVERTIME 35-34 :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:! :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter