Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

These 6th graders were super excited to attend their first homecoming dance :goodvibes (and son-in-law VOLUNTEERED to chaperone :rotfl2:)

21767924_1850068398340676_7260465084132267507_n.jpg
:tink:

Jeff gets me :goodvibes:

Is it from a country? A European country?

:rotfl2: Like out Texas size mums must be a Southern thing :goodvibes; fish lips must be a "west coast thing"! :rotfl::thumbsup2

i-jM4mCw4-Th.jpg

I meant to come back last night and correct my previous posts but got started on other messages and forgot :headache:; this is from Epcot's WS but it's not in a country. :tink:

Nicest story in the sports section of the Houston Chronicle today on a Houston area football game last night between Dickinson and Ridge Point. Most of the Dickenson players and coaches had their homes flooded during Hurricane Harvey. The head coach had 3' of water in his home. Some Ridge Point mom's took it on themselves to raise money for the players. They were able to present $10,000 worth of gift cards to team members and coaches in a pre-game ceremony. :lovestruc Love Texas high school football. :cheer2: :tink:

:rotfl2: Like out Texas size mums must be a Southern thing :goodvibes; fish lips must be a "west coast thing"! :rotfl::thumbsup2

i-jM4mCw4-Th.jpg

I meant to come back last night and correct my previous posts but got started on other messages and forgot :headache:; this is from Epcot's WS but it's not in a country. :tink:

Is it always there or is it for the Flower Garden Show or the Wine and Food Festival?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter