Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

New one for this Tuesday afternoon:

i-pgFG49G-Th.jpg
:tink:

Park, resort or other? I see a hidden Mickey :tongue:

Big district volleyball game tonight and Redstorm's not feeling well :headache:; we're hoping it's "nerves" and not the stomach bug that's already "making the rounds". Could be an "interesting" evening! :rolleyes:

i-pgFG49G-Th.jpg

Our now "expert" on shops :rolleyes1, Jeff, has the location. This is from a shop in Disney Springs. :goodvibes :tink:

Is this inside? World of Disney?

Hope it's not the stomach bug.

Last edited:
MK? A big cat? (Jaguar, Cheetah, Leopard, etc?)

is it from an attraction?

Something in Small World? :tink:

Is it Crush from Turtle Talk With Crush?

Lots of good questions!

This is from an attraction in the MK. :thumbsup2 It is not a giraffe... or a cat or a turtle. It's not any animal you will name. It's sort of an animal. It's not a vegetable or a mineral. It's not a human but it is "alive".

Big district volleyball game tonight and Redstorm's not feeling well :headache:; we're hoping it's "nerves" and not the stomach bug that's already "making the rounds". Could be an "interesting" evening! :rolleyes:

i-pgFG49G-Th.jpg

Our now "expert" on shops :rolleyes1, Jeff, has the location. This is from a shop in Disney Springs. :goodvibes :tink:

World of Disney?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter