Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Discussion in 'Photography Board' started by SunDial, May 19, 2016.

1. goopysolelady

goopysolelady DIS Veteran

We've had some BEAUTIFUL days since the rain cooled us down :cloud9: but no more. Sure am glad volleyball is an indoor sport :rotfl:; I feel BAD for the football players and they practice at 6 AM and then again at 6 PM...the "coolest" times of the day! :tink:

2. goopysolelady

[​IMG]

:goodvibes Yes Jeff, this is a drum :goodvibes and it's related to Chrismas. It's an other. :tink:

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. SunDial

SunDial Where Are The Umbrella Hats

I would ask her to compensate you for the time and mileage. Or send you a prepaid box.

dhorner233 likes this.
  5. goopysolelady

Meet Coach Brewer...last Tuesday at the volleyball game my BFF, and her sense of humor, made us all laugh when we were trying to remember how long Susan has been coaching volleyball at BHS. "She's been there since Moses brought The Tablet down the mountain" :rotfl2: brought laughing tears to the eyes of the sophomore player mothers sitting with us. Well, tonight we found out that Susan has been Head Volleyball Coach for the Brahmanettes for 40 YEARS! :faint: In those 40 years her teams have missed the playoffs only twice. :worship: To the players, she will be "your BFF" one minute and a TOTAL WITCH the next but she gets results. Not only did she get her 40 year Service Pin tonight, she was presented with a plague from the State High School Tennis Assn. on being named "Coach of the Year" of all 1A, 2A, 3A and 4A schools in the State of Texas. She needs 43 games to get her win total to 1,000; with 25 preseason, regular and district games scheduled a season plus tournaments and playoffs, she averages 25 wins a season. It's possible, but not probable, that she can reach that goal this year. She's tough and is unashamed to admit it. :rolleyes: The team is playing in a 3 day tournament consisting mostly of 5A & 6A teams...the toughest in the State. Yesterday our little 4A team lost 2 of 3 games; she "announced" to a packed gym tonight that they returned to Bellville and had a "tough mental workout" :rolleyes1 before she released the girls for the day. Today they won...3 of the 3 games they played. She's the coach everyone "loves to hate" but everyone respects her.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

We're going to watch her in action tomorrow and hope Redstorm and her teammates can add some more matches in the winning column. :goodvibes:cheer2::tink:

dhorner233 likes this.
  6. tltay2005

tltay2005 DIS Veteran

DS? Is it part of a display?

7. tltay2005

tltay2005 DIS Veteran

Attraction, shop or food service?

8. dhorner233

dhorner233 Disneyophile

This is from a park. It' not related to a shop or food service. It's an "attraction".

[​IMG]Ve

9. dhorner233

dhorner233 Disneyophile

Shop, attraction or food service?

10. tltay2005

tltay2005 DIS Veteran

Epcot or MK? Is it a painted wall or cloth?

11. dhorner233

dhorner233 Disneyophile

This is from a park but it's not from Epcot or the MK. It is cloth. It' not related to a shop or food service. It's from an "attraction".

[​IMG]

12. tltay2005

tltay2005 DIS Veteran

HS or AK? Is the cloth part of clothing, a piece of furniture or just decorative?

13. dhorner233

dhorner233 Disneyophile

This is from the Animal Kingdom. It is clothing. It' not related to a shop or food service. It's from an "attraction".

[​IMG]

14. tltay2005

tltay2005 DIS Veteran

Is it a costume in a parade or The Lion King live show?

15. dhorner233

dhorner233 Disneyophile

This is from the Animal Kingdom. It is a costume. It' not related to a shop or food service. It's from an "attraction". But it's not from a parade or the Lion King Show.

[​IMG]

16. tltay2005

tltay2005 DIS Veteran

Is it from one of the musical acts? Drummers or singers?

17. goopysolelady

50/50 day :rolleyes:...just like 90% of their club volleyball games...they "don't do mornings" :rotfl2: and lost the first match in 3 straight games. :headache: Two of the games were close but the 3rd one was awful :o and they knew it. :duck: They regrouped and had an awesome afternoon match, winning in 3 games. Was "nice" to hear parents in the stands of the team they were playing say..."but they're (their team) predicted to go 14-0 in District and THEY CAN'T BEAT A 4A SCHOOL :scared:" :rotfl2:! Fun day...even this morning :faint: and after 8 matches (24 games) there are some tired volleyball players in Bellville tonight!:faint: All I know is if I ever found myself in THIS position...

[​IMG]

...I'd never get up again! :lmao: But she GOT the ball! :cheer2::tink:

dhorner233 likes this.
  18. goopysolelady

CM or character costume in a Meet/Greet? :tink:

19. goopysolelady

[​IMG]

This is from a display in a DS shop. :goodvibes :tink:

20. Diane♥Disney

Diane♥Disney DIS Veteran

I like this idea. :rotfl2:DH said I should mail it to the owner with a note explaining how my boss texted me and told me to return the shirt.:rotfl2:

goopysolelady likes this.
  21. Diane♥Disney

Diane♥Disney DIS Veteran

Disneys Days of Christmas?