Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Wow! It's so empty! Wish I was there!

:rotfl: That's why she said they were "avoiding the chaos of the Pandora opening" by spending the day in the MK. It's been crowded at pretty much every park; not excessive but more than usual. Today, however, EVERYONE, is at the AK. Earlier in the day I read on Facebook the line to ENTER Pandora stretched back to the front gate and all the way back to the Tree of Life. :eek: I noticed a little later there was a sign posted saying it was "closed due to capacity". C-r-A-z-Y :crazy: I don't think their FP's are until Monday, maybe Tuesday...not sure on that though. Maybe not tonight but their plans are to go over a couple of nights during extra, EXTRA Magic Hours...it will be from 11-1AM as "extra, extra MH's" and they'll do their "exploring" then only "venturing in" for their FP's on the other days. They don't handle CRAZY crowds well and would just as soon wait until the next trip than battle shoulder to shoulder people. :tink:

Is it from the show?

8d4a18bc-c0c7-417a-82a0-81af80b12c5a_zpsiq7msikz.jpg

No Ma'am, not from the show, gallery, restroom or Kid-Cot. :tink:

Cover Story...the shop on the corner across the street from Oscar's? :tink:

This is from a shop in Hollywood Studios on Hollywood Blvd.

It is outside of that shop and that's all I need on that so now just name the shop. It is not the The shop across from Oscar's, the Muppet Store, Celebrity 5 & 10 or Planet Hollywood.

Agree with Karolyn. Same here with heat index easily in 100's

...and we have the same forecast for tonight and tomorrow as last Tuesday..."severe thunderstorms with possible hail and damaging winds" :headache:! Sure hope we don't loose internet/phone/cable again; get the WITW News Desk ready just in case! :rotfl::tink:

It is outside of that shop and that's all I need on that so now just name the shop. It is not the The shop across from Oscar's, the Muppet Store, Celebrity 5 & 10 or Planet Hollywood.

Mickey's of Hollywood? :tink:

Mickey's of Hollywood? :tink:

It is outside of that shop and that's all I need on that so now just name the shop. It is not Mickey's of Hollywood, the shop across from Oscar's, the Muppet Store, Celebrity 5 & 10 or Planet Hollywood.

It is outside of that shop and that's all I need on that so now just name the shop. It is not Mickey's of Hollywood, the shop across from Oscar's, the Muppet Store, Celebrity 5 & 10 or Planet Hollywood.

Keystone Clothiers... I think that's the one at the end with the statutes facing Echo Lake? :tink:

Keystone Clothiers... I think that's the one at the end with the statutes facing Echo Lake? :tink:

It is outside of that shop and that's all I need on that so now just name the shop. It is not Keystone Clothiers, Mickey's of Hollywood, the shop across from Oscar's, the Muppet Store, Celebrity 5 & 10 or Planet Hollywood.

It is not on the Echo Lake side.

ED...after 3 straight days of 90+ temps I'm pleased to say our pool water is PERFECT :cloud9:...85 degrees and it felt wonderful after all the yard work of today! :cloud9:

This is our little Princess at Blizzard Beach:

18700143_1514400981945895_3935283024167842569_n.jpg

...and the Disney pic of her decent...SHEER TERROR :rotfl2:...

18739645_1514401058612554_1385551452800849258_n.jpg

...but...she pulled herself out of the water and went right back up to do it again! :lmao::tink:

It is outside of that shop and that's all I need on that so now just name the shop. It is not Keystone Clothiers, Mickey's of Hollywood, the shop across from Oscar's, the Muppet Store, Celebrity 5 & 10 or Planet Hollywood.

It is not on the Echo Lake side.

Starbuck's? :tink:

Redstorn's soccer coach got bit by a RATTLESNAKE ... AT THE BEACH today :scared:. This is the sucker that put her in the hospital...

18700220_10212920179460091_2261263462353686767_n.jpg

Thank goodness it just "nicked her"...she'd walked past it and it JUMPED at her from 5 FEET :scared1:

18835608_10212920180220110_6268564253702908067_n.jpg

...but look at her foot and leg on the ride home :eek:...

18698003_10212920180780124_7605567130620404397_n.jpg

DAMN SNAKES! :tink:

Starbuck's? :tink:

It is not on the Echo Lake side. It's not on the Starbuck's building but you are getting warm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter