Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

e8306947-84f1-47e0-944e-b915311dd039_zpsvz2fpnb1.jpg

Italy is the correct country; which building is it? :tink:

Shop or restaurant?

No, this is not from a Kidcot.

this is from Canada. Now where in Canada?

It's not from a mural. It's more of a plaque.

It is outside, well under a shelter. It is not not from a restaurant, ride/movie or exhibition.

Is it on the stage? Or maybe inside the cave entrance to the movie? Been a while since I have been through Canada, so taking stabs in the dark:confused3

Diane has found the country, this is from Canada. :yay: Now where in Canada?

It is outside, well under a shelter. It is not not from a restaurant, ride/movie or exhibition.

I thought I had pictures of the stage but can't find them...I KNOW I have stage pictures...DH sat and watched a show while I went shopping. :goodvibes I'm going with the stage...:tink:

Is it on the stage? Or maybe inside the cave entrance to the movie? Been a while since I have been through Canada, so taking stabs in the dark:confused3

I thought I had pictures of the stage but can't find them...I KNOW I have stage pictures...DH sat and watched a show while I went shopping. :goodvibes I'm going with the stage...:tink:

This is from Epcot's Canada. Now where in Canada?

It is outside, well under a shelter. It is not not from a restaurant, ride/movie or exhibition. It's not near the Kidcot or the stage or on the way to the movie.

It is outside, well under a shelter. It is not not from a restaurant, ride/movie or exhibition. It's not near the Kidcot or the stage or on the way to the movie.

Anything to do with the Flower & Garden Festival? :tink:

Anything to do with the Flower & Garden Festival? :tink:

It's not related to the Flower Garden Festival. It's always there. They are everywhere. You have all walked past this.

I can't see my picture and I cannot even open Photobucket. It's not like they are annoying enough with their perpetual bombardment of ads and their constant problems. Now the whole site has disappeared!

It's not related to the Flower Garden Festival. It's always there. They are everywhere. You have all walked past this.

The little kiosk out front to the left of the Le Cellier entrance? :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter