Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Bottom of the stairs?

f42f8bf2-291f-4668-b856-8ae880459b9b_zpsg0r0hms9.jpg

yes Ma'am, this is at the bottom of the stairs...now what's it "part of"? :tink:

This is from Epcot's World Showcase. It is from a country. It's not from a mural. It's more of a plaque.

It's not on that tower thing with the posters in France.

It is outside, well maybe under a shelter. It is not not from a restaurant, ride/movie or exhibition.

American Adventure? :tink:

This is from Epcot's World Showcase. It is from a country. It's not from a mural. It's more of a plaque.

It is outside, well maybe under a shelter. It is not not from a restaurant, ride/movie or exhibition.

Norway?

This is from Epcot's World Showcase. It is from a country. But it's not from America or Norway.

It's not from a mural. It's more of a plaque.

It is outside, well under a shelter. It is not not from a restaurant, ride/movie or exhibition.

France? :tink:

This is from Epcot's World Showcase. It is from a country. But it's not from America, Norway or France.

It is outside, well under a shelter. It is not not from a restaurant, ride/movie or exhibition.

Skipper Canteen?

Haven't even thought about opening out pool. Probably not for another month. DH said I can get a hot tub if I get rid of the pool. Thinking about it.:scratchin He said I can't have both.:confused3

:rotfl: In your case the hot tub MAY be a better investment! :rotfl: With your low temperatures I'd say July sounds more like it! By that time our water temp SHOULD be 85+! :beach:

...and Skipper Canteen is the spot! Since this is still a fairly new spot I won't ask for more...it's part of the decor in the room we ate in:

P1110822_zps4xnhd6fn.jpg
:tink:

Is that a bus or monorail?

We could use the hot tub for more than 2 months a year. ::yes:: Our pool never hits 85.:sad2:

I vote hot tub too for you Diane.

Not going to tell you that my pool went past the 85 degree mark some time ago :rotfl2:. I will save you from pasting it Diane. :lmao:

This is from Epcot's World Showcase. It is from a country. But it's not from America, Norway or France.

Canada? Italy?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter