Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Is it one of the food trucks?

Ok, that was tricky. My first thought was food truck, so I went back through my pictures and was looking at the blue one, until I looked closer at the red one.
View attachment 222788

:dance3::rotfl2: Had y'all thinking, didn't I? ::yes:: That was my goal Terri...crop the "odd color" so as not to give it away! :lmao: I haven't tried any of the food trucks but their menus look awesome...this one had ham & cheese sandwiches, hand dipped corn dogs and maple syrup chicken and waffles. :cloud9:

P1110338_zpsfzlslits.jpg

P1110337_zps4wv1m90o.jpg
:tink:

Was going to say "my new one for Monday" but then realized it's TUESDAY already. :rotfl: Busy Monday's put me behind ALL week :rolleyes::

f2f35fbd-2f2f-426a-896f-14e829e886c7_zpso3jwg0ck.jpg
:tink:

no your not lol

ya talk to my friends in Florida a few days ago and they were tell me all about their weather.

It's been perfect camping weather. These are from our trip this past weekend. Best FL State park we have stayed at yet, Silver Springs. We will be at Fort Wilderness in 18 days :cool1:.
slvrsprings10.jpg silspgssp2.jpg slvsprgnssp6.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter