Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Been a hard day.

c05fc143-74e9-430d-bd12-efdac1e0a05d_zpsjnksoegf.jpg

This is from a park. :tink:

MK or Epcot?

Hope you have a safe trip and your team wins.

Is it cloth? on a CM? Seasonal or always there?

Praise the Lord, we're back home! :yay: Glad we don't have to make that trip again until next year....with the Friday afternoon traffic, took almost 2 hours...4 hours total travel time! :faint: Good game though with another victory, 3-0 :cheer2:. Both our injured players were back for brief play :yay: and Redstorm added another goal to her "total for the year"! :cheer2:

This is cloth; not classified as a CM and is seasonal. :tink:

Praise the Lord, we're back home! :yay: Glad we don't have to make that trip again until next year....with the Friday afternoon traffic, took almost 2 hours...4 hours total travel time! :faint: Good game though with another victory, 3-0 :cheer2:. Both our injured players were back for brief play :yay: and Redstorm added another goal to her "total for the year"! :cheer2:

This is cloth; not classified as a CM and is seasonal. :tink:

Is it related to Christmas?

Sounds like the soccer game was worth the trip.:thumbsup2

Last edited:
Is it related to Christmas?

Sounds like the soccer game was worth the trip.:thumbsup2

IT WAS :cheer2: but wishing DD still had her larger suburban! :rotfl2: Thought we'd never get there! Received a text from Ed a little over an hour into the trip (cute picture of he and his daughter at the Princess Marathon) and I sent back the message he'd sent to me when he and his sister were driving from Florida to Texas...ARE WE THERE YET? :rotfl: Good game and glad to see our injured players back on the field. Pretty "rough and tumble" too...have quite a few shots of players laying on the field! :rotfl: Almost like they were playing FOOTBALL tonight! How did Steph's soccer game go? Just finished loading the car to leave fairly early in the morning for Little Bit's game...on the OTHER side of Houston from where we were tonight. This trip won't be quite as long though...thank goodness. :faint:

Yes, this is related to Christmas. :tink:

IT WAS :cheer2: but wishing DD still had her larger suburban! :rotfl2: Thought we'd never get there! Received a text from Ed a little over an hour into the trip (cute picture of he and his daughter at the Princess Marathon) and I sent back the message he'd sent to me when he and his sister were driving from Florida to Texas...ARE WE THERE YET? :rotfl: Good game and glad to see our injured players back on the field. Pretty "rough and tumble" too...have quite a few shots of players laying on the field! :rotfl: Almost like they were playing FOOTBALL tonight! How did Steph's soccer game go? Just finished loading the car to leave fairly early in the morning for Little Bit's game...on the OTHER side of Houston from where we were tonight. This trip won't be quite as long though...thank goodness. :faint:

So we need to pick a country? European?

So Ed does have a marathon this weekend. AND!

TODAY IS ED'S BIRTHDAY!!!

Where is this?

IMG_1522a_zps9hqo2fs7.jpg

It looks like the belly of a crocodile to me :goodvibes: Shop, attraction or food service?

Looks like you are in for ANOTHER round of snowy weather Diane? :hug: Looks like it will not be too cold here while I'm in Florida and it looks like Florida will have nice weather while I'm down there!

Interesting...is it a basket? Park or resort? :tink:

It looks like the belly of a crocodile to me :goodvibes: Shop, attraction or food service?

Looks like you are in for ANOTHER round of snowy weather Diane? :hug: Looks like it will not be too cold here while I'm in Florida and it looks like Florida will have nice weather while I'm down there!
IMG_1522a_zps9hqo2fs7.jpg

This is from a park attraction. It's not a be;;y of a crocodile. I really wouldn't say it's a basket, it could be considered one :confused3but not really used in the same way a normal basket would be used. If that makes any sense at all. :rotfl:

Glad you'll have nice weather for your trip Denise.:sunny:

Guess I'll start at Mexico?

We need pictures Ed.

So we need to pick a country? European?

Guess I'll start at Mexico?

I'm ready to be OUT of my car for awhile. :rotfl: A little chilly this morning, more like February, and needed coats and blankets again! Took the Redstorm team a few minutes to "warm up"...Little Bit let a goal get by her in the first 30 SECONDS :faint: of play...but they got it together and won 3-1. :dance3: Church tonight; funeral tomorrow the last (hopefully) cardiologist appointment of this "round" on Monday before the soccer game. :hyper:

Yes, I need a what and where :goodvibes; not European or Mexico. :goodvibes :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter