Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Shop or food service?

i-n76sXJX-Th.jpg

This is not associated with a shop or food service. :tink:

The past couple of days have been full of blessings! :goodvibes Got word today that Cheryl's "numbers" and cancer markers are MUCH improved! So much, in fact, that she's able to skip the chemo treatment scheduled for Monday and can go until Dec. 17th for her next one! As her son said..."we celebrate even the small victories"! :goodvibes

Went from shorts and AC yesterday to "fireplace weather" tonight! 🌬 And, of course, Katie's Christmas dance recital was OUTDOORS this afternoon! 🤣 Thank goodness she was just in the opening number so we didn't have to stay the entire hour! Love watching her personality "come out" when she dances!

P1860030-S.jpg
P1860034-S.jpg
P1860035-S.jpg
P1860039-S.jpg
P1860044-S.jpg
P1860057-S.jpg

She always makes an impression! 😁 Was outside last night repairing wind damage to a few Christmas items when a car stopped in front. It was one of the soccer Mom's from Allie's time in soccer. She's hosting an exchange student from Belgium and she wanted her to see our display. They do NOT do outside Christmas lights in Belgium and she was amazed! Invited her in to see the Snow Village and she was speechless! 😅 Very sweet young lady who has danced for 12 years. She can't compete with the Brahmadora's but they've invited her to join their daily class to continue dancing. When we mentioned we were Katie Beth's grandparents she knew right away who we were talking about! 🤣 "Oh my goodness...I LOVE Katie!" 😂:tink:

The past couple of days have been full of blessings! :goodvibes Got word today that Cheryl's "numbers" and cancer markers are MUCH improved! So much, in fact, that she's able to skip the chemo treatment scheduled for Monday and can go until Dec. 17th for her next one! As her son said..."we celebrate even the small victories"! :goodvibes

Went from shorts and AC yesterday to "fireplace weather" tonight! 🌬 And, of course, Katie's Christmas dance recital was OUTDOORS this afternoon! 🤣 Thank goodness she was just in the opening number so we didn't have to stay the entire hour! Love watching her personality "come out" when she dances!

P1860030-S.jpg
P1860034-S.jpg
P1860035-S.jpg
P1860039-S.jpg
P1860044-S.jpg
P1860057-S.jpg

She always makes an impression! 😁 Was outside last night repairing wind damage to a few Christmas items when a car stopped in front. It was one of the soccer Mom's from Allie's time in soccer. She's hosting an exchange student from Belgium and she wanted her to see our display. They do NOT do outside Christmas lights in Belgium and she was amazed! Invited her in to see the Snow Village and she was speechless! 😅 Very sweet young lady who has danced for 12 years. She can't compete with the Brahmadora's but they've invited her to join their daily class to continue dancing. When we mentioned we were Katie Beth's grandparents she knew right away who we were talking about! 🤣 "Oh my goodness...I LOVE Katie!" 😂:tink:

Yes her personality certainly does come out, she is such a ham.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter