Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Epcot or HS?

i-g3PPbJC-S.jpg

This is from Epcot. :tink:

Where can I purchase them? The kids loved 'em! :goodvibes:tink:

I bought the 7lb Tea Zone brand buckets on Amazon, but it looks like they're almost all out of stock now, aside from blueberry. There are other brands, but they're almost the same price for less than half as much. My favorite are the passion fruit and pomegranate.

I just ordered some from here, there is a little more in stock than Amazon right now.
https://lollicupstore.com/catalogsearch/result/?cat=&q=tea+zone+popping+pearls

They really need to bring fastpas back.

I think fastpass would help; Sara doesn't. 😵 She does have a good point; it seems like the line moves faster since standby line doesn't have to wait for fastpass line to "feed in". The morning we did 7 Dwarfs Mine Train at rope drop was back to Tomorrowland Speedway when we got in it but it only took about 15-20 minutes to get to the inside area of the queue. We probably waited 30 minutes before we were on the ride. It's strange. :confused3 Now, the Runaway Railroad seemed to take FOREVER but it was 2 PM when we were in line, REALLY HOT and 95% of the line was outside. Not sure what the best way to deal with it is but I think fastpass would help! :tink:

I bought the 7lb Tea Zone brand buckets on Amazon, but it looks like they're almost all out of stock now, aside from blueberry. There are other brands, but they're almost the same price for less than half as much. My favorite are the passion fruit and pomegranate.

I just ordered some from here, there is a little more in stock than Amazon right now.
https://lollicupstore.com/catalogsearch/result/?cat=&q=tea+zone+popping+pearls

THANKS! I'll check it out; would be a special unexpected treat for the girls! Allie's birthday is next month...perfect surprise for her! :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter