Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Park, resort or other? Is that a kaleidoscope? :tink:

This is from a park. It's not a kaleidoscope, but it was movement that my shutter speed was probably too slow to catch clearly. Or maybe this is what it looked like. I did not alter the photo.

Epcot? part of the topiary

i-X5pDFnp-S.jpg

Good thought and I WILL have some crops from the amazing topiaries but not this time. Not from Epcot. :goodvibes

Off to family dinner (like we didn't get enough of one another a couple weeks ago 😆) celebrating my birthday and Father's Day! :tink:

Had birthday/Father's Day dinner in a small restaurant in an amazing antique building in downtown Brenham tonight. :goodvibes Been a long week for both girls.....church summer camp councilor and dance "Princess Camp" assistant instructor but they both cleaned their plates and were ready to go for ice cream afterwards! This restaurant is in a small Bed and Breakfast called Ant Street Inn and it's beautiful! Unique shop across the street...a liquor store that sells ice cream and other tasty treats (Wildberry Lavender ice cream is AMAZING!) with the antique delivery truck sitting out front. Fun family evening!

P1830154-M.jpg
P1830136-M.jpg
P1830137-M.jpg
P1830140-M.jpg
P1830141-M.jpg
P1830145-M.jpg
P1830138-M.jpg
P1830155-M.jpg
P1830156-M.jpg
P1830157-M.jpg
P1830163-M.jpg
P1830165-M.jpg
:tink:

Almost forgot....Amanda bought this for her Daddy for Father's Day....Peanut Butter Whiskey and OMG us it ever GOOD!
P1830171-L.jpg
:tink:

This is from an attraction in the AK. And, it's related to the movie, A Bug's Life.

So..... shouldn't be hard now. Where/what is this?

Since it's so "kaleidoscopeeeee" I'm thinking it's part of the show without the 3D glasses. Won't go near that attraction 😆 and haven't seen the movie so totally guessing but looks like a swarm of something....what about a "lightening bug"? :tink:

Since it's so "kaleidoscopeeeee" I'm thinking it's part of the show without the 3D glasses. Won't go near that attraction 😆 and haven't seen the movie so totally guessing but looks like a swarm of something....what about a "lightening bug"? :tink:

This is from an attraction in the AK. And, it's related to the movie, A Bug's Life.

And this is from the movie, it is a swarm and it was taken without the 3D glasses. :yes:

So, all I need is the name of the attraction to wrap this one up.

Shop, attraction or food service; It's A Bug's Life comes to mind. :tink:

And this is from the movie, it is a swarm and it was taken without the 3D glasses. :yes:

So, all I need is the name of the attraction to wrap this one up.

It's Tough To Be A Bug? I always thought it was "It's a Bugs Life" 😁....:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter