Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

This is not from Epcot.

MK...maybe City Hall? :tink:

So are these waves outside? are we supposed to name the building? or are they on something?

i-QD2JL3x-S.jpg

Yes, the waves are outside, on a building as well as "other things" so yes, they're ON THE BUILDING and something attached to the building. These waves are from the Dolphin hotel; tell me which PART of the Dolphin we were at when we took this picture. :tink:

i-QD2JL3x-S.jpg

Yes, the waves are outside, on a building as well as "other things" so yes, they're ON THE BUILDING and something attached to the building. These waves are from the Dolphin hotel; tell me which PART of the Dolphin we were at when we took this picture. :tink:

The entrance?

:confused3 It doesn't give dimensions but I can't see a delivery person needing an 18 WHEELER SEMI TRACTOR TRAILER to deliver that generator! :crazy: It's looks like it's the same size as one of David's and he brought it home on the back of his pickup truck! :crazy: He paid around $1,000 about 5 years ago so it can't be much bigger. :confused3 Maybe it's bigger than it looks in the picture. There's a shortage of generators here in Texas; had a story on the local news earlier this week when they started talking about hurricane season. I've also noticed the companies selling whole home generators haven't been advertising lately either. Manufactures shut down last year and they're still trying to catch up. You were lucky to find one; now I hope you can get it delivered! o_O:tink:

lol go google

https://generators.visonerv.com/cgi-bin/md/M80109/cumminsonanp9500df.s2.pl

Assembled Length in. (mm): 27.25 in. (692 mm)
Assembled Width in. (mm): 26.25 in. (667 mm)
Assembled Height in. (mm): 26.25 in. (667 mm)
Extended Length in. (mm) 40.7 in. (1033.9 mm)
Carton Length in. (mm): 31 in. (787 mm)
Carton Width in. (mm): 21.75 in. (552 mm)
Carton Height in. (mm): 23.25 in. (591 mm)
Dry Unit Weight lb. (kg): 194 lb. (88 kg)
Shipping Weight lb. (kg): 202 lb. (91.6 kg)

View attachment 582712

Happy Birthday Karolyn!! Hope you have a great day!

THANKS! It will be now since I finished my PET stress test ordered by heart doctor after the "heart fluttering issue" after 2nd dose of vaccine! That sucker is INTENSE and finally feeling close to normal as meds get out of my system! Breakfast at noon 😅 then furniture shopping and more remodeling decisions at Home Depot! Not a bad way to spend #70! Yes...I'm getting "older than dirt" 🤣 but have a "young heart"!

lol go google

https://generators.visonerv.com/cgi-bin/md/M80109/cumminsonanp9500df.s2.pl

Assembled Length in. (mm): 27.25 in. (692 mm)
Assembled Width in. (mm): 26.25 in. (667 mm)
Assembled Height in. (mm): 26.25 in. (667 mm)
Extended Length in. (mm) 40.7 in. (1033.9 mm)
Carton Length in. (mm): 31 in. (787 mm)
Carton Width in. (mm): 21.75 in. (552 mm)
Carton Height in. (mm): 23.25 in. (591 mm)
Dry Unit Weight lb. (kg): 194 lb. (88 kg)
Shipping Weight lb. (kg): 202 lb. (91.6 kg)

I had to tell them to send my generator back to NC! :sad: They refused to bring it to my house. Camping World uses FedEx for most things but the generator was 250 pounds. I don't understand why they couldn't get a smaller truck. The girl in NC from Camping World tried but she couldn't make it happen. Their best offer was for me to get a crew of 4 men and a pick up or a tractor! and wait on the highway next Thursday. They couldn't tell me when they would be on the highway near me, just sit there with the 4 man crew and wait until they got there. I don't know 4 men who have a pick up truck and could just sit around and wait all day on a Thursday.

I'm really mad because it will probably be impossible to replace it. Most places are out of stock. That link you posted Jeff was out of stock.

I'm hoping I can buy something in Colville from someone who delivers. I've had box trucks with lifts come up here. There was no reason to bring a tractor trailer for a 250 pound generator. :sad2:

I had to tell them to send my generator back to NC! :sad: They refused to bring it to my house. Camping World uses FedEx for most things but the generator was 250 pounds. I don't understand why they couldn't get a smaller truck. The girl in NC from Camping World tried but she couldn't make it happen. Their best offer was for me to get a crew of 4 men and a pick up or a tractor! and wait on the highway next Thursday. They couldn't tell me when they would be on the highway near me, just sit there with the 4 man crew and wait until they got there. I don't know 4 men who have a pick up truck and could just sit around and wait all day on a Thursday.

I'm really mad because it will probably be impossible to replace it. Most places are out of stock. That link you posted Jeff was out of stock.

I'm hoping I can buy something in Colville from someone who delivers. I've had box trucks with lifts come up here. There was no reason to bring a tractor trailer for a 250 pound generator. :sad2:

:headache: Okay...that's RIDICULOUS! 🤬 You need a FEDEX guy with a dollie to deliver a 250 pound generator! 😡 We've had pool filters, air conditioners, a SMALL SAFE, A LOG SPLITTER...tons of stuff delivered and haven't seen a semi tractor trailer deliver any of it! 😳😱 Where has all the COMMON SENSE gone? :confused3 It's not that hard to figure out! Hell...if they insist on a semi to deliver, have them set it down at a place of business in your nearest town and THEN you can find someone with a pickup truck and a dollie to deliver it to your house! :faint: You're right; generators are few and far between now and with hurricane season upon us they'll be harder to find, especially if a big storm hits the US. Poor, poor customer service from Camping World! :tink:

Dinner with the "kids" tomorrow night and then my birthday will "officially" be done! :goodvibes Still have a lingering headache from the PET Stress Test; the Rubidium that's injected is notorious for that but should be out of my system by tomorrow...I hope! :faint: It makes your head feel like it's going to "explode"! It's only in your system about 5 minutes but that's a LONG 5 minutes when you're trying to lay still so they can take pictures of what's happening to your heart! Dr. Bilhartze gave me a "thumbs up" though; said everything looked great and he was still listing me in the "low risk" category. Doesn't mean I can't have a heart attack tomorrow :eek: but he said it's not likely! The best part of the visit was helping his nurse plan a Disney trip! :goodvibes We made the Doc WAIT a few minutes while we decided on the perfect hotel for her and her husband! :goodvibes She was going home this evening to book "now that I got a chance to get some advice from our best Disney patient"! :goodvibes Some good birthday "surprises" so far....

P1830128-L.jpg
P1830131-M.jpg

...AND...bought new family and dining room furniture plus FINALLY agreed on glass tile to complete the kitchen backsplash area! NOW I just need "my handyman" :rolleyes1 to get back to work! He's been "on vacation" long enough! 😊 THANKS to all of you for the birthday wishes! I LOVE THEM! 💞:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter