• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

is it from harbour house

i-s2nMGfC-Th.jpg

Good thought Jeff but sorry, not from Harbour House. (Sure wish that place would open back up! My favorite QS in the MK and last I looked it was still closed. 😠:tink:

Well I only see one left unless my book is incorrect...Das Kaufhaus, the sports shop but this doesn't look like it belongs THERE. 😂 :tink:

Well, I guess no winner. :( I tried to give you the answer. If you had clicked on the article that I attached you would have read this:

It's listed in this article as a shop though this is not in their picture: https://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/guides/epcot/epws-germany.htm#shopping:

Glaskunst is the outdoor shop which sells Arribas glassware and they offer engraving.

Germany Pavillion at epcot shopping

Only you can clearly see that this stain glass is not in the Glaskust when I took this picture:

Well, I guess no winner. :( I tried to give you the answer. If you had clicked on the article that I attached you would have read this:

It's listed in this article as a shop though this is not in their picture: https://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/guides/epcot/epws-germany.htm#shopping:

Glaskunst is the outdoor shop which sells Arribas glassware and they offer engraving.

Germany Pavillion at epcot shopping

Only you can clearly see that this stain glass is not in the Glaskust when I took this picture:

View attachment 573373

View attachment 573374

I clicked on the article 3 times and never noticed that name. :confused3 But then....I don't have a whole lot of time right now to read carefully. 🤣 I'm like...."I have 1 spare minute....let me check WITW!" 😂:tink:

there is a area that has a bunch of old crates and barrels as a display, is it part of that display ?

This area doesn't have a lot of the boxes; tell me exactly where the display you're asking about is. The "background" and location is what I'm looking for. There's "something special" about the background. :tink:

This area doesn't have a lot of the boxes; tell me exactly where the display you're asking about is. The "background" and location is what I'm looking for. There's "something special" about the background. :tink:

i am not sure where it is, but i got this from google

20180822-20180822_113218.jpg

i am schedule for my first shot on May 15th i am hoping for the Pfizer or Moderna i was told i have a chose once i show up.

Emily is getting her second shot of Pfizer tomorrow. she had no effects from the first shot but i keep hearing the second once is worse

Last edited:
i am schedule for my first shot on May 15th i am hoping for the Pfizer or Moderna i was told i have a chose once i show up.

Emily is getting her second shot of Pfizer tomorrow. she had no effects from the first shot but i keep hearing the second once is worse

I had Pfizer and didn't have any side effects. Glad you guys are getting your vaccines up there. The more vaccines, the sooner you can go to DW!

party: FINALLY! We have an over abundance of vaccine here in Texas but also an article in the Houston Chronicle today that a LOT of people are not showing up for their 2nd shot! I'm like..."WHY....I didn't go through that first dose misery for nothing! :crazy: Since you made the decision to get it WHY would you NOT get full protection?" If you have a choice Jeff I think I'd go with Pfizer; Moderna seems to be the one with the most side effects. Our son-in-law had Moderna a week ago and he struggled too...and he's a LOT younger than we are. His 2nd shot is scheduled for 3days before they leave for Disney World (they're driving and leaving on the 30th). He's a little nervous since the 2nd one seems to have more side effects than the first one. 😬 Good luck with your choice....keep us posted.:tink:

I can't tell you how GOOD it is to finally SIT DOWN at my computer and "play". What a busy, MESSY day! My computer area has been "behind plastic" all day so David could put the sheetrock boards up on the ceilings of the kitchen/dining area. He'll do the finishing sheetrock work in the kitchen tonight and finish dining area tomorrow....so another day of "behind plastic". Two days until "C DAY" :goodvibes (cabinet building) and the real work starts. I feel like I'm "camping out" :crazy:; not a lot of "fun" preparing dinner on portable tables and having to walk down the hall to wash my hands. :rotfl: Poor Boo's been in the playroom most of the day....alone and bored 😕 but should get her ready for the next 2 weeks of "living" in there. I AM tired :faint: but more "shelf cleaning" to get done this evening.....

P1790838-M.jpg
P1790837-M.jpg

I did have to spend some time outside today watering my flowers. REALLY pretty blooms; I guess the "freeze" did the bottle brush some good 'cause it's never had this many blooms and the bees are loving it! Bought the hibiscus a couple of weeks ago and it's "rewarded" me too; first time EVER I've had 7 flowers blooming at the same time! :flower2:

P1790807-M.jpg
P1790810-M.jpg
P1790812-M.jpg
P1790808-M.jpg
P1790815-M.jpg

AND...to top the day off...Katie made the HIP HOP CREW! They'll be performing at the fall Pep Rally's! :dance3:

573811:tink:

i-s2nMGfC-S.jpg

No Jeff, not in the "entrance" area to LS. It's not in a seating area and not by the Liberty Bell or Liberty Tree but it's close to those "attractions". :tink:

Im getting lost on this one. You want us to name what is in the background of this picture? And it's not a shop, attraction or food service? The River of America?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter