• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

New one for this afternoon:

i-s2nMGfC-S.jpg
:tink:

Attraction, shop or food service?

This is from a shop in Epcot's Germany. But it's not from the Der Teddybar, the clock shop, the Winkeller, Kunstarbeit in Kristall or the Christmas Shop.

It's listed in this article as a shop though this is not in their picture: https://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/guides/epcot/epws-germany.htm#shopping

All of those listed on "on my list"....just going through each one since I'm not familiar with the window. Hope to check it out in a few weeks....it's so pretty. Next up is Volkskunst. :tink:

All of those listed on "on my list"....just going through each one since I'm not familiar with the window. Hope to check it out in a few weeks....it's so pretty. Next up is Volkskunst. :tink:
Stein Haus?

Thought I answered these last two questions yesterday. Guess I got distracted.....

This is from a shop in Epcot's Germany. But it's not from the Volkskunst, Stein Haus, Der Teddybar, the clock shop, the Winkeller, Kunstarbeit in Kristall or the Christmas Shop.

It's listed in this article as a shop though this is not in their picture: https://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/guides/epcot/epws-germany.htm#shopping

Imagine explaining THIS to your insurance company! 😂...

"A driver is likely going to have to file a unique insurance claim after his vehicle was damaged when he hit and dragged a 10-foot gator in Montgomery County.

Anthony Jackson was driving the posted speed heading eastbound on the Grand Parkway around 3 a.m. Thursday. As he was crossing the San Jacinto Bridge, he hit a 300-pound gator that was in the road and dragged it under his vehicle for nearly a mile, according to authorities.

Jackson was not injured, but the gator did not survive the crash, officials said. It was loaded onto a wrecker while officials waited for a decision from the game warden about what to do with the body.

Ultimately, the game warden decided on a “burial by sea” and the gator’s body was dumped into the San Jacinto River."

Driving in the Houston area is ALWAYS a challenge 😲 but this "takes the cake"! 😵:tink:

This is from a shop in Epcot's Germany. But it's not from the Caramel Shop, Volkskunst, Stein Haus, Der Teddybar, the clock shop, the Winkeller, Kunstarbeit in Kristall or the Christmas Shop.

Well I only see one left unless my book is incorrect...Das Kaufhaus, the sports shop but this doesn't look like it belongs THERE. 😂 :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter