Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Park, resort or other?
Shop? Is this part of a display or window display?

i-k9K48kf-Th.jpg

This is from an other shop; it's part of a display in that shop. :tink:

I have decided to share some crops too! (please bear in mind all my photos are either from November 2017 or January 2019, lol) Also, I hope they're not toooo easy.

Where do you think this is from?

Karolyn is right, this is from the Boardwalk Inn :thumbsup2 And it is inside.

It's inside but it's not from a shop, attraction or food service.

I don't know how much further I can go. Can you tell me where this is and triple bonus points if you can tell me what it is!

Lobby?

Karolyn is right, this is from the Boardwalk Inn :thumbsup2 And it is inside.

It's inside but it's not from a shop, attraction or food service.

I don't know how much further I can go. Can you tell me where this is and triple bonus points if you can tell me what it is!

Is it like a strength game?

What a bizarre...and LATE Friday night football game. Normally, with playoff games teams meet as close to half-way for both of them to play at a neutral site. Last nights game was a 10 minute drive for the other team and a 2 HOUR drive for us. :confused3 Normally, there is a "home side/visitors side" so fans are sitting apart from one another. Last nights seating was from 50 yard line on home side, around the stadium to 50 yard line on visitors side. :confused3 Not always a good situation when fans are mixed. :rolleyes1 But we "turned the other cheek", as we've been taught in church, and endured some rather negative fans and comments. Our boys lost the game 28-23 but what a magnificent comeback they had in the 2nd half. Our #10, Reese, broke a rushing school career record from the 1960's earning a total, to date, of 4,438 yards and he's only a junior! 🏈 For you non-football fans...that's pretty amazing! :worship: AND...Miss Katie Beth was named "Dancer of the Week" and got to have her "moment in the sun" during halftime! :cloud9: (Another strange thing...BOTH dance teams had the same uniforms! :crazy:)

P1090058-M.jpg
P1090137-M.jpg

But the real "kicker" of the evening, and I firmly believe it shocked the team to it's very core, was when play started after the kickoff. Both teams were red and white so, in all fairness, it probably was hard for a stranger to figure out which team was the "Brahmas" and which team was the "Eagles". The PA announcer began calling the kickoff and first series of plays using the WRONG ROSTERS. Bellville started on defense but he was using the player numbers on the jerseys to call the names of the players carrying the ball and making the tackles, etc. using the Salado roster for our boys and the Bellville roster for the offensive players. All of a sudden we hear over the loud speaker after #3 for the Salado team tackled our #10, "and that was ZACK HOOD in on the tackle". Our #3, Zack Hood, was the young man killed in the auto accident on July 31st, the day before football practice began. The programs had already been printed for the year so his name remained on the list. The entire season has been dedicated to their deceased teammate. It was like the team as "gut punched" and they completely lost their "train of thought". Salado was able to score 2 touchdowns to our 1 field goal before they recovered. They were able to score 20 points to Salado's 9 in the 2nd half but it wasn't enough. Their hope of winning the game ended when the quarterback was sacked, going back to pass to one of the THREE totally open receivers :headache:, with 13 seconds left on the clock. 🥴 Hard ending to the season but have to think on the "bright side"...THEY were able to play football during a year when, during the summer, none of us thought that would happen. Plus...they "went down fighting" playing football...not to having to forfeit a game due to the virus. :cheer2:

P1090063-S.jpg
P1090073-S.jpg
P1090081-S.jpg
P1090089-S.jpg
P1090099-S.jpg
P1090104-S.jpg

P1090142-S.jpg
P1090143-S.jpg
P1090146-S.jpg
P1730224-S.jpg
P1730227-S.jpg
P1090182-S.jpg
P1730235-S.jpg
P1730251-S.jpg
P1730265-S.jpg
P1730274-S.jpg
P1090212-S.jpg
P1090243-S.jpg
P1090248-S.jpg
P1090254-S.jpg
P1090261-S.jpg
P1090265-S.jpg
P1090266-S.jpg
P1090267-S.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter