Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Is it a painted rock? :confused3 Maybe something useful like a bench?

:dance3: Yes Ma'am! No idea what they mean :rotfl: or represent but thought they were cute! :goodvibes

i-LsCM6B9-XL.jpg
:tink:

We're BOTH going to have a long football season! At least I can look forward to a new refrigerator! :rotfl: Ordered it last Thursday and SHOULD be in Wednesday! 🤞

Is it in the main building? :tink:

This is in the main building.

I ordered a new stove and refrigerator. Mine should be delivered Friday. Hopefully. Both were on sale so I decided to just get both.

I may have to start rooting for Tampa Bay.🤣

This is in the main building.

I ordered a new stove and refrigerator. Mine should be delivered Friday. Hopefully. Both were on sale so I decided to just get both.

I may have to start rooting for Tampa Bay.🤣

AWESOME! :dance3: I'm holding my breath until mine gets delivered; with the shutdown earlier in the year some appliances have been hard to get. Treavor's had quite a few delay issues for the houses his company is building. We're going to replace our smaller freezer too but told David I didn't have time to mess with it now...trying to get most of my village out of the boxes by the end of the week! We've been following New Orleans since Sanders was traded to them; at least their record is a little better than Dallas'! :rolleyes:

Is the crop from Captain Cook's? :tink:

AWESOME! :dance3: I'm holding my breath until mine gets delivered; with the shutdown earlier in the year some appliances have been hard to get. Treavor's had quite a few delay issues for the houses his company is building. We're going to replace our smaller freezer too but told David I didn't have time to mess with it now...trying to get most of my village out of the boxes by the end of the week! We've been following New Orleans since Sanders was traded to them; at least their record is a little better than Dallas'! :rolleyes:

Is the crop from Captain Cook's? :tink:

IMG_1950n by Diane Berube, on Flickr

No not from Captain Cooks.

The refrigerator I wanted was out of stock for weeks and then finally came back in stock.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter