Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

• goopysolelady

DIS Veteran
    Fun afternoon; little Christmas shopping, watched the dancers and then went to see FROZEN 2. :mickeyjum We liked it...filled in major "background info" but, since I'm a huge fan of "snow and ice", I think I liked the first one better. David, Sara & the girls liked this one better but I'll have to watch it a couple more times to decide for sure. :goodvibes The Princess was "on" today, good performance in the musical theater number and loved her "leaps"...Redstorm even came to watch (with a promise of dinner at her favorite local Italian restaurant afterwards...:rotfl:)

:tink:

• Diane♥Disney

DIS Veteran
    Fun afternoon; little Christmas shopping, watched the dancers and then went to see FROZEN 2. :mickeyjum We liked it...filled in major "background info" but, since I'm a huge fan of "snow and ice", I think I liked the first one better. David, Sara & the girls liked this one better but I'll have to watch it a couple more times to decide for sure. :goodvibes The Princess was "on" today, good performance in the musical theater number and loved her "leaps"...Redstorm even came to watch (with a promise of dinner at her favorite local Italian restaurant afterwards...:rotfl:)

:tink:

I want to see Frozen 2. Some people from work went and they liked it better than the first one.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates