Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Park, resort or other?
park? is it tile?
Restroom?

Still unsure about booking a trip :headache:; since my dental insurance is maxed out for the year, in addition to the implant work done this year I now get to pay for not ONE but TWO crowns! :rolleyes::headache::faint: Problems with 2 teeth that have been on the "let's get this fixed before you have a real problem" :rolleyes1 list.

i-kjmQsCg-Th.jpg

This is from a park; it's not tile and not from a restroom. :tink:

Still unsure about booking a trip :headache:; since my dental insurance is maxed out for the year, in addition to the implant work done this year I now get to pay for not ONE but TWO crowns! :rolleyes::headache::faint: Problems with 2 teeth that have been on the "let's get this fixed before you have a real problem" :rolleyes1 list.

i-kjmQsCg-Th.jpg

This is from a park; it's not tile and not from a restroom. :tink:

Attraction, shop or food service?

May want to hold off on booking maybe because of dental work. :(

Attraction, shop or food service?

May want to hold off on booking maybe because of dental work. :(

Yep...just checked my "estimate sheet" from last year for work that needed to be done and the estimate for this tooth was almost double what I thought it was! :headache::(:headache: My thought were to get the work done on these 2 teeth after the 1st of the year so my dental insurance would pay for it but that "ain't gonna happen" now! 🤬

i-kjmQsCg-Th.jpg

This is from a shop. :tink:

Yep...just checked my "estimate sheet" from last year for work that needed to be done and the estimate for this tooth was almost double what I thought it was! :headache::(:headache: My thought were to get the work done on these 2 teeth after the 1st of the year so my dental insurance would pay for it but that "ain't gonna happen" now! 🤬

i-kjmQsCg-Th.jpg

HS, Epcot, MK or AK?

i-kjmQsCg-Th.jpg

Inside? Glass? Window or light fixture?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!