Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

AK? is it an actual door?
Restrooms? Door for Cast Members?
HS or the MK?

i-QkzW5pK-Th.jpg

::yes:: This is a restroom door :woohoo:. It's not in HS or the MK; tell me where. :goodvibes:tink:

this has to be in AK because that is the only park that has doors on the washrooms

is it from pandora?

:worship: Well aren't you smart ::yes:: and you are absolutely correct; the one and ONLY restroom in Pandora! Hope you're planning on getting a FP for Flight of Passage! It's AWESOME! pixiedust:

i-L3Dkbhx-XL.jpg
:tink:

:worship: Well aren't you smart ::yes:: and you are absolutely correct; the one and ONLY restroom in Pandora! Hope you're planning on getting a FP for Flight of Passage! It's AWESOME! pixiedust:

i-L3Dkbhx-XL.jpg

we did Flight of Passage last trip. I don't think james will be tall enough to do it this trip

i-L3Dkbhx-XL.jpg

These restrooms are pretty inside. I think AK has the nicest restrooms of all the parks. I like how they put the only restroom in Pandora way in the back corner. FOP is awesome ::yes::

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter